Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August already!

Well the kids came home for one week before I shipped them off to their father's for 2 weeks.  Max came back with a ruptured ear drum with a nasty infection.  Thank God that two antibiotics and 7 days later he is healing and won't need surgery.  They are going to test him for diabetes since he is hypoglycemic and his urination has become much more frequent.  Also he is headed to a Neuro to be checked about his syncope. 

Mika had a finger slammed in a door, but other than a nail that fell off and pain, he is fine.  He began his allergy shots and is being such a super trooper getting his shots every other day.  He is growing like a weed for sure!  Suzannah and Grace are just growing tall and beautiful.  Suzannah learned to swim, got her ears peirced and is over all just loving summer.  Grace too had her ears peirced, didn't learn to swim but is on the cusp of doing so and is so sweet as always!

I have thus far this year won a great 6 iron, 12 golf balls, a great Sony Bloggie camera, came in second place in the Arm and Hammer sweepstakes winning a large size liquid Laundry detergent.  My latest money maker/saver is that I have transferred 3 prescriptions to Kroger getting $75 in food credit and was able to snag over a hundred dollars worth of stuff for free with my coupons.  I have four more prescriptions to take so woohoo, there is my school supplies money! 

I am so priviledged to have a husband who is willing to work two jobs so that I can stay home with the kids, the least I can do is enter competitions, sweepstakes and freebies to save what money I can.  I got a school shirt from my habit for $4 after my $25 credit, three free bottles of shampoo, free peanut butter, free yogurt, and the list goes on! 

1 comment:

  1. I always used to study article in news papers but now as
    I am a user of net therefore from now I am using
    net for posts, thanks to web. Check out my website to get more info about car insurance in California, if you like.
    Also visit my webpage ... insurance auto auctions

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!