Thursday, September 22, 2011

NATURAL BLISS CREAMER REVIEW

Last week I was in the store browsing on one of the colder days we had and I was in the mood for a really decadent cup of coffee.  I readily admit, the round coupon hanging on one particular brand of creamer is what caught my eye first.  I mean, who can pass up a dollar off right?  However, upon further investigation of the product, I knew this was the creamer I was going to try this week.


There were only three flavors available in this particular store, Vanilla, Caramel, and Sweet Cream.  The Sweet Cream really caught my eye because the only ingredients are non-fat milk, sugar and heavy cream.  NO Chemicals, no preservatives, nothing I can't pronounce, nothing else.  Just ingredients we can find either in nature or from the cows up the road.  I simply had to try it.

As soon as I walked through the door, I started a pot of coffee, my normal Folgers.  I do on occasion buy great coffee grounds for home, but my every day coffee is Folgers.  I listened intently for the beep which alerts me to when the pot is finished and greedily excitedly poured my first cup adding in the cream.  I knew immediately it was going to be good because the color started changing to a wonderful caramel color when the cream hit the coffee!!!!  I took my first swallow and I was hooked.  It is seriously OMG good.  It has a nice thickness that makes it a "comfort food item" but not super thick so that it lingers.  The best part is that it is perfectly sweet.  Not too much, not too little, and no other flavors to contend with! 

This is an overall OK product to use as well health wise, because it only has 35 calories per TBS, 1.5 grams of fat, 5 grams of sugar and five grams of carbohydrate.  So, while it isn't sugar free, it isn't loaded down with tons of sugar like commercial flavored coffee creamers tend to be!  It is so okay for you that I felt perfectly okay letting my 12 year old son have a small cup of coffee with the creamer in it.  Of course I regretted this the next morning when I awoke to an almost empty container.  Seems that he found it so good, he snuck more than one cup!  Although I wasn't happy about sharing, I remembered my mama telling me it is the right thing to do, so I used this as an excuse an opportunity to run out and buy more!

DISCLAIMER:  I wasn't compensated either with money or with product for doing this review.  I received the same store coupon other shoppers received and I simply liked the product and thought I would share it with my readers. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow. I am now following you too. :)

    Have a great day.
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following This N That with Olivia! I am not following you via GFC as Olivia Douglass!

    Olivia
    www.blog.thisnthatwitholivia.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!