Tuesday, September 13, 2011

NEED HELP FROM FELLOW BLOGGERS

I have a question.  I am following quite a few blogs, recently trying to add followers to my blog, but that isn't the subject, just a side item.  Some of the blogs that I follow via GFC, Networked blogs, email, etc (usually follow via all) won't allow me to comment.  It says this email address, the one I opened this page with and the one I followed them with isn't allowed to view the page and that I need to change accounts.  IS this because something I am doing wrong, or are these blogs that don't follow me back, etc.  HOW do I get past this?

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, I can't help with this. But, I'm following back via GFC. Thanks for visiting and following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks for joining me at Create With Joy! Blogger is having a LOT of issues lately and I believe this is one of them because I am also getting this message on a lot of the blogs that I try to comment on (I don't believe it has anything to do with whether or not you follow a blog or whether they follow you back - I think it is just one of many Blogger Glitches). Speaking of which - the GFC Follower widget is currently in hiding on your blog (another frequent glitch) so I'll catch up there on my next visit! :-)

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!