Friday, October 21, 2011

Fabulous Friday!

It's finally here.  Friday.  I can honestly say I am thrilled since this has been a L-O-N-G week.  Two of my three kids are feeling much better, one will likely end up back in the doctor's office, my fourth child now complains of sore throat, DH is sick, and I have felt better in my lifetime!

However, as sickness goes, this has been an "okay" sick spell.  I haven't had a ton of extra laundry to do-just the normal three loads a day, I am running all dishes through the dishwasher to sanitize, and  I am resting as much as possible with the kids.  After a day or two of being sick, I like to feel fabulous again, even though I don't physically feel it.  So, yesterday, I put on my makeup, fixed my hair, and dressed like I was going to town.  I did a great job of it because the baby was convinced we were going to the store.

I decided to show pictures of some of my realistic and dream things that make me feel fabulous.

 Who doesn't love a great pair of peep toe Christian Louboutin shoes ?

  I rarely ever go without makeup, even around the house, and I can say it always makes me feel better!

 Homemade hot cocoa with homemade marshmellows.  Need I say more?

Tatum Channing really needs no explanation.  Really, God should just mold all men in his likeness ;P

3 comments:

  1. Wowsa... that last picture was something!! LOL Sorry I'm just getting back to you now... it's been a crazy month and I'm just now getting back to the folks who followed me from a blog hop a couple of weeks ago!

    Thanks for following me... I'm following you back. I loved this post by the way... I can just picture the big smile you had on your face when you posted that last picture. I have to admit to staring at it for a little longer than I probably should have... LOL

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    Smiles, Jenn @Misadventures in Motherhood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I've given your the blog the Liebster Blog Award!

    http://ifonlylifecouldbethatsimple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I am a new GFC follower from the blog hop. Hope you can stop by my blog and follow me back. http://www.freeebooksdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!