Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Gorgeous jewelry? Yes, please! Channing & Co.

Jewelry has never really been something I have been much interested in.  Give me a simple wedding band or a diamond and I am good to go.  I am allergic to most metals including all silver and golds, so that may have a bit to do with why I am so uninterested.  However, as I have gotten older, jewelry styles have changed up a bit, and I am loving some of the new, bold styles!

My daughters being 'Tween ages also spurs my interest in jewelry and together we own a TON of awesome pieces, both gold for the girls and costume for all of us.  In  my search for an awesome bracelet for Suzannah's Christmas Gift I stumbled across Channing & Co.


Channing Chernoff, owner of Channing and Co has loved jewelry pretty much her whole life.  She grew up as one of five girls, and now holds multiple roles from mother, artist, friend, family member and was inspired to become an artist and create jewelry.   Channing & Co offers everything from casual beaded jewelry to high end fashion jewelry, and I just love her work!

You can view her wonderful pieces at http://www.senseofashion.com/ChanningCo and https://www.facebook.com/pages/Channing-Co/183596201661358?sk=wall.  One of my personal favorites is this ring! 


It can be worn everyday, or saved for a special occasion like that great night out with your special someone!



This is an amazing bracelet that I know my daughter will just love!  She loves anything with skulls so this is right up her alley.  And with all the great bling on it, it is also up my alley so I know I will be wearing it lots!

Disclaimer:  I received one or more products shown in the post to facilitate my review.  I didn't receive any monetary compensation and I was not required to write a positive review.  All opinions expressed are my own, unique, and honest!

32 comments:

  1. So that's what you call those linky things. Sure. I'll enter.

    Joyce
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited your blog - I am blog hopping (early) & following you from “the perfect line.” Pls follow back. Growing Old With Grace http://growing-old-with-grace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for dropping by the Be-Bop-A Blog Hop! I'm a follower and I hope you'll stop by again soon! Have a great day! :)

    http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this one: Vermeil & Blue Tone Gemstone Necklace

    mmbear_us@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Chan Luu Style Wrap Bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would Love Love to have the Turquoise & Black Leather Wrap Bracelet.

    kdavis1@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the turquoise and black leather wrap bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sterling Silver Nugget Gold Necklace is beautiful. Totally my style!

    -Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like Green Apple Goat's Milk Soap: http://www.etsy.com/listing/82472050/green-apple-goats-milk-soap
    redalepou@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like Mother of Pearl Stretch Bracelet, the color is awesome)
    redalepou@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Vermeil Tree Of Life Necklaces!
    z853www@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also love the copper and blue wrap bracelet

    marika200@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The BLACK ONYX RING would go beautifully with a pendant I have.
    bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. vermelli and gem stone bangles

    lyndsey dot hauck at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the sterling silver opal pendant.
    traymona(at)aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favorite is the AGATE & LEATHER WRAP BRACELET. I also think the ring is stunning!
    cspmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. My favorite is the AGATE & LEATHER WRAP BRACELET. I also think the ring is stunning!
    cspmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the WHITE GOLD PLATED ETERNITY BAND WITH CZ'S. :)
    ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  21. I dropped by the shop and I love CRYSTAL BRACELET SET WITH VERMEIL CHARMS. so pretty
    thanks for the chance.
    veltara(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. i like WOOD & PAVE STRETCH BRACELET

    ReplyDelete
  23. id love the modo espadrille sandal

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the white gold plated eternity band with cz's

    ReplyDelete
  25. The Spike Pearl Stretch Bracelet is so eye catching! Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the tree of life necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the sterling silver gold nugget necklace
    wolf102.cynthia@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the 1940'S BROOCH CHOKER with Chrysoprase.

    mllmogaml at gmx dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I loved the string of pearls necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  30. The Multi strand Pearl necklace is beautiful and something I would wear often

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!