Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thirsty Thursday

Allyson's Sparkling Blueberry Pomegranate Cocktail

I am completely, 100% hooked on Ocean Spray's Sparkling Diet Blueberry Pomegranate drinks.  They are perfect because they hold one serving, don't have a bunch of added sugar, do have the carbonation I seem to crave, and are so tasty I have to hide them from the children if I want to actually drink one!

Today I decided to use this as my base for a more "adult" drink and grabbed a bottle of  vodka and an orange.  I'll be honest with you, if it were supper hour and not brunch time, I would definitely want more than one!

6 oz Ocean Spray's Sparkling, Diet Blueberry Pomegranate
1 oz Vodka
Fresh Squeezed orange juice
Ice Cubes

Put everything in a shaker and shake well.  You can either serve strained or as I did with the ice included.


Channing & Co Jewelry Giveaway-

Don't forget to get your entries in here for this wonderful piece of Jewelry!!  It will look wonderful on your own wrist or make a great Christmas present for your mother, daughter, loved one, or again, for yourself!!!



5 comments:

  1. YUUUM...
    New follower from Thirsty Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to stop by and thank you for the comment and follow. It was great to meet you through the Thirsty Thursday blog hop. I joined your GFC and Twitter .... lets keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi :) thanks for stopping by! following you now, on gfc!
    that drinks looks SO good! i love it! going to have to try it!
    have a wonderful weekend!
    :)
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cocktail is one of my all time favorites!!!! I had forgotten all about it, so thanks for reminding me. And thanks for stopping by my blog from the hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya!

    Found your blog over at the Weekend bloghop at Family Approve! Am following via GFC. Think the post on DV is brilliant, the more awareness raised the better. Hope you get a chance to visit me over at http://lynseythemotherduck.blogspot.com

    Lyns.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!