Saturday, November 26, 2011

Super Saturday

I have to apologize to all my lovely readers for not blogging regularly the last few days.  I have gotten in a post or two, but seems like I just haven't been able to a couple of times and I really miss you guys!  It started off with 15 hours in the Hospital the day before Thanksgiving.   Thanksgiving day was filled with DH working 12 hours, I cleaned the ENTIRE house (four bedrooms, two baths, kitchen, dining room, living room and laundry room), and then spent a short evening with DH and Mika my 2 year old eating turkey and watching a movie.

Yesterday I was STILL catching up on everything I hadn't gotten done the day before Thanksgiving and then I found out my parents were only 1.5 hours away so we spontaneously grabbed the 2 dogs and packed to go spend the day.  It was really great.  Matthew cooked his homemade spaghetti, we all sat and socialized while Mika played with his "bi-kickle" Grandpa brought him and we finally got home at midnight last night.

Today we had to do some shopping in Town and then I am helping Matt put up a LOT of meat.  We try to put up several deer every year because it is such a lean red meat-even my husband's doctor said it is much better than beef and due to all the unexpected things, we have to cut this up NOW so I can pressure can it tomorrow for 2 hours. 

I promise to write to you lovelies tomorrow morning before I drive six hours to get my three oldest children who are spending Thanksgiving with their Father and his parents.  Ahhhh I love the Holidays, they are busy, fun, all sorts of unexpected things pop up, but I wouldn't change it for the world!  Despite a week full of doctor's appointments, I have some great things planned for next week, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting me at my blog and following. I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!