Friday, December 2, 2011

Get your Chocolate Fix with Superfood Snacks!

Superfood Snacks

Recently I was blessed to receive a package in the mail from SuperfoodSnacks.com-A company that sells raw superfood truffles.  The truffles are made from ancient raw superfoods from around the world and because they are made with cocoa, they honestly taste more like  something naughty than something healthy!

The products are packaged completely in sustainable packaging that is 100% biodegradable so you can feel good about the food you are eating and feeding your children AND feel good about how earth friendly the packaging is!

I personally love that each individual truffle contains all the antioxidants, nutrients, minerals, and vitamins that our body needs to keep us energized and healthy!


I was blessed to receive two bags of these fabulous Superfood truffles-Brazilian Chocolate Ecstasy and Chocolate Cherry Qi.

Each bag came with 6 truffles.  They were dusted in cocoa, loaded with things such as nuts and seeds and were oh so Amazing!


The Chocolate Cherry Qi had a distinctive Cherry flavor to it along with pumpkin seeds and the end product is something really tasty to eat.

The Brazilian Chocolate Ecstasy has a coconut undertone to it, although I am unsure if there is actually coconut in it.  It does have Chia seeds, Brazil Nuts, raw Cocoa, and Mango.  I can honestly say this truffle was so decadent I seriously considered hiding them from the children, but I didn't.  And you can see for yourself in the picture are the tasty bits of goodness that are inside the truffle!


The proof of how truly good these Superfood Snacks are is in this picture.  (yes that is part of my tooth paste stockpile in the background that I got that day and had yet to make room in the closet for!)  Nothing says yummy like Mika's face after eating several!



Where can I buy them?  The truffles can be purchased HERE in both individual bag size and by the case

Disclaimer: I was not compensated in any way by Superfood Snacks for this review, but I did receive products to try for the review.  All opinions are honest and my own!

4 comments:

  1. I am a new fan from Madame Deals please enter one of my contests I have $200 in jewelry and more www.madamedeals.com/contests.

    Thank you
    Amee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to join you on Google +, but that link doesn't seem to be working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah the google + link isnt working for me either..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having issues finding the url to my profile. When I go there, I am always signed in and it is the huge long url that isn't working for you guys. Here is what I have found, please let me know if it works and HOW to find my link if you can, thanks guys. I am sorry for the issues :O

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!