Saturday, December 3, 2011

How we do it here in the country!

We had our annual Christmas Parade today in town and my son was actually marching this year.  He plays bass clarinet and is actually quite talented, per his teacher.  I knew this already since I am a former Music Teacher (taught for six years) but since I am Mama I figured I am biased.  He is actually so good that he is one of a handful of 7th graders that are performing with the 8th graders Monday Night for a complete concert, so I am quite blessed. 

Unfortunately they combined two middle schools to march together during the parade, so I wasn't able to get a picture of him marching (he was on the opposite side of the street), but I wanted to share how we parade in the country!

Max my bass clarinet player, also fronting as an Elf!

Santa Suzannah and his Reindeer Gracie!


Master Mika Jhett, my other Elf

Local Fire Truck


Sheriff's "car"

1 comment:

  1. That looks like sooooo much fun! Thanks for the photos!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!