Friday, December 16, 2011

I have a favor to ask of you my dear readers!

I have a friend from high school whom I haven't seen in years, but do communicate with on a regular enough basis via our wonderful Social Network Facebook.  Our youngest sons are almost the same age.  In fact, they were born within just a few weeks of one another so both are 2.5 years old, so we have a lot in common right now.

I don't know the entire story, but her darling baby is in ICU and it has been a scary go for the baby, my friend and her family.  Something went wrong with his stomach so the doctors gave the baby an enema which went wrong and absorbed in his body causing his phosphorus levels to rise dangerously high and his other levels to drop.  The end result is that they had to remove a foot of his intestine which died and he is still in ICU with a tube in his mouth.

The doctors are saying he is slowly progressing, but he isn't alert a lot yet and they think it will be a long recovery in the Hospital.

Whatever it is you believe in, prayer, Higher power, positive thinking, whatever, will you please do this for my friend?  I know she would appreciate it and this little baby needs all the prayers and positive thoughts he can get now!

1 comment:

  1. Prayers coming! I hope the little fella gets better real soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!