Friday, January 6, 2012

Update your Blog Style with Lady Jane Designs

Lady Jane Designs


About a month ago I was blessed with an offer of a new blog design by Sara Greenlaw at Lady Jane Designs.  I had been working on my page by myself and it was okay, but not what I was envisioning, nor was it "polished and professional."  Thank Heaven for Sara who really is a pro and was able to capture exactly what I wanted simply by a questionnaire I filled out and now it is so professional looking!

Sara was absolutely wonderful to work with!  She spent hours working on my first design and when an unforeseen glitch occurred that prevented us from being able to use that design, she graciously started from scratch and created me a new and equally wonderful design.  I have to admit I was really impressed at how sweetly she made me a new one when I know how busy she is.

Blogger Design Services:   What I love the most about Lady Jane Designs is the wide variety of services and packages they offer and how competitive yet affordable they are.  The site offers The Piccolo Package,  The Medio Package, the Grande Package, plus a number of A La Carello items like Header, Background, Signature, Menu, etc.  Literally all needs whether big or small can be met by Lady Jane Designs and they can fit in any budget with all their options!

Where You Can Find Lady Jane Designs:  Lady Jane Designs can be accessed via their website as well as Facebook and Twitter.  Also, you can keep up with all the hot news from Lady Jane Designs by following their RSS feed.

Disclaimer:  I didn't receive monetary compensation for this review;  however, I did receive a new blog design in exchange for this review.  All opinions are honest and my own!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah did such a WONDERFUL job on yours!! Your blog is adorable :) ... She did over my blog too. She has such a talent for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the giveaway!!! I could really use a designer but can't afford one yet! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!