Saturday, February 18, 2012

Flaming Marshmallows, Smiles and Giggles

That's How We Roll in The Country

Today was a wonderfully lazy day for me.  I spent the day enjoying spending time with my wonderful Husband and children.  Matt cooked a great supper of Ribs, Corn on the Cob, Squash, and Hush puppies. Afterwards, Max built us a great bonfire and we spent the evening roasting marshmallows, making s'mores, and watching the kids have a great time.  Since my camera doesn't have a flash on it, I borrowed Suzannah's camera to take pictures.  I hope your day was as great as ours!


Mika is looking so grown up (and s'mores all over his face :D)
Suzannah, Gracie, and Aamna.  They were so excited it was hard to get them all in a good pose

Max, very proud of the first bonfire he built all by himself (with lots of supervision of course)

Flaming "s'mellows)


                                               More Flaming s'mellows

2 comments:

  1. What fun! Sitting here nearly shivering wishing I were there...

    Thanks for following Mom's Best Nest. I am now your happy GFC follower! I wasn't able to get the GOogle Plus lin to work. I'll try agian later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just looking at this makes me wish I were there :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!