Sunday, February 26, 2012

I Love Cosmetics Review

I Love Cosmetics
I Love Cosmetics is a newer company that "came onto the scene"  four years ago in 2008.  They don't use any products that have been tested on animals, and the only animal derived products they use are "cruelty free" such as Honey, Royal Jelly, and Beeswax.

They offer an array of great bath and body products that have a mouth-watering theme surrounding decadent desserts!  They offer everything from gift sets, shimmering lotions and fabulous, flavors scents like Chocolates & Oranges, Strawberries & Milkshake, Vanilla & Ice Cream, Raspberry & Blackberry, Mango & Papaya, Blueberry & Smoothie, Lemons & Limes, and Coconut & Cream.



I received the I love... Mango & Papaya exfoliating shower smoothie,  I love...Blueberry & Smoothie moisturizing body lotion, and I love....Strawberries and Milkshake super soft hand lotion. They smell so delicious the company  put a disclaimer on the back stating "I am not food, please do not try to eat me!"  The I love... Mango & Papaya exfoliating shower smoothie was a good mix of exfoliating beads and soap that lathered into bubbles. I don't usually like the feel of an exfoliating scrub, but I did like that this one wasn't all scrubbing beads.  All in all it was nice, and I exfoliate because I need to, but I am still not a fan of how it feels on my body.



The I Love... Blueberry & Smoothie moisturizing body lotion smelled awesome as well.  All four of my children, even my 13 year old son just had to use it when they smelled it.  Of course, my son just wanted to "see what it smelled like" because he is too boyish to actually use "girly stuff" as he informed me!  It is a medium-thick lotion.  It isn't runny, but it also isn't super thick like an extra dry skin lotion.  I think it makes for a great lotion to use when I get out of the shower.  It rubs in well, makes me smell so yummy and is great for everyday use.

The I love... Strawberry & Milkshake super soft hand lotion is a thicker lotion.  I do a lot of housework and I also work hard outside with my garden and chickens so my hands look older than they should.  I am forever moisturizing them, and oftentimes I have to apply moisture at least 2 times before they feel soft.  I used a dime-sized dollop, and my hands are now very soft, and they are also shiny but not oily feeling.  It is the type of product that is great to sit on your desk or by the sink and use it whenever needed throughout the day.

Over all, I am very satisfied with these products.  The I Love Cosmetics website will give you some further information about them, and per the product locator, these products are sold at Walmart and Duanereade Drugstore in the US and at other stores in multiple other countries.  You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date with the latest and greatest happenings in the world of I Love Cosmetics.

Disclaimer:  I did receive products for this review, but I was not required to write a positive review.  The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.  Please do your own due diligence when making decisions on purchasing something.

1 comment:

  1. wowo interesting post
    and nice blog
    I am following your blog with GFC
    now follow back me with GFC too
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!