Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lady Soma Product Review!

When I was growing up, I remember my mother being meticulous about her beauty.  It was quite simple, wash face, apply cold cream (brand will go unnamed here, but there were two she used and purchased at the local drugstore).  She did this every morning and night whether she was tired, running late, etc, and her skin was always young and supple looking.

Fast forward to today, and there are so many brands of face products that it is hard to know where to begin.  One thing that is very important to me is that I am not putting anything bad on my face.  That is where Lady Soma comes in.  They offer a selection of products that have not been tested on animals, nor has the packaging been tested on animals.  They also don't include any chemicals or genetically modified grains or produce in their products which are also organic.  The Lady Soma brand is headquartered in the US and the entire line focuses on women's body. Lastly, but equally important, a small portion of every Lady Soma proceed is donated on an Annual basis to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!

You can imagine how pleased I was to receive a package of samples in the mail from this company!  I received their Renewal Serum, Antioxidant Berry Masque, Skin and Nail Treatment, and  Lady Mint Tingle lip balm.


I love the Renewal Serum because it helps diminish scars, age spots, fine lines, sun damage and stimulates new cell growth with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin A.  My face felt smoother after one use, and I am excited to see how much improvement there is after a week!


The Skin and Nail Treatment is very thick, but still very creamy, has a wonderful vanilla scent and made my hands feel instantly softer.  However, as much as I work my hands here in the country I think a few days of this great cream will show better improvement in the softness.  For typical ladies who don't do lots of hard work with their hands like I do, the results should be more drastic in my opinion.  I personally like that one of the main ingredients is Aloe for healing. I love anything that contains natural ingredients.


I think my favorite product of all is the Antioxidant Berry Masque.  It literally smells good enough to eat although I didn't taste it.  My face started tingling right away from the glycolic and alpha lipoic acids in the masque, and after it dried and I washed it off my face was so soft from the Vitamins A, C and E in it.  It definitely eliminated all the dry skin on my face and left it looking shinier!


The Lady Mint Tingle is a nice moisturizing lip balm and as it's name promises it tingles!  I like that it has no taste, is the perfect size to carry in my pocket, and stays on for quite a while.  I even ate supper after I applied it, and while some of it came off while eating, a good portion remained on my lips.

The bottom line is I really like these products, they smell great, work really well, and because a little goes a long way, they make for a nice way to reward and pamper myself.  The Hand and Nail Treatment is the most reasonable at $15,  and the Antioxidant Berry Masque and Renewal Serum both sell for right around $32 each.  While it may be a bit pricey for some, I think how well it works definitely makes it worth the occasional splurge!

Check them out yourself, I think you too will be equally pleased!  You can purchase Lady Soma products on the Website and learn more about them on Facebook.

Disclaimer:  I didn't receive any money for this review, but I did receive product samples to try.  All opinions are honest and my own.  Please do your research and decide for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to try Skin and Nail Treatment for my hands. They get very dry in the winter and I am always trying different hand products.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!