Monday, March 19, 2012

Organic Beauty with Andalou Naturals!

Andalou Naturals




Pin It
I always love sharing a company with a great cause behind it with you my readers, and today I want so share Andalou Naturals with you.  Andalou Naturals combines knowledge and nature to make the best skincare products.  They pride themselves in utilizing fair-trade products, knowing what farms their ingredients come from, and their ingredients are certified 70% or greater organic.  The company name itself means "path of light" which parallels the natural and organic beauty products Andalou Naturals offers!


Also, Andalou Naturals Supports four different charities and for every Andalou.com sell and ever newsletter subscription, they donate $1 to one of these charities!  Additionally 100% of Net proceeds for the sale of  Andalou's Special-edition A Force Of Nature Hand Cream goes to charity!


I was received a package from Andalou Naturals containing the Grapefruit + C Exfoliating Peel to try.  This combines Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science to renew skin at the cellular level.  It uses Grapefruit Kombucha, Pineapple and Papaya enzymes to loosen and exfoliate dead skin cells, and the Vitamin C promotes healthy cell renewal which helps smooth lines, and brighten skin.

Before picture-no face makeup on my skin

I thought this product was nice. It is very easy to use, just apply, leave on for ten minutes, and then rinse off.  It's recommended to do this 1-3 times a week as needed.  It's a clear serum with just a hint of scent, and I expected it to tingle or burn a bit.  however, it didn't tingle at all.  It did leave my face shiny like it had an egg white masque on it, but without that not so yummy egg white smell!
This is with the Grapefruit + C Exfoliating Peel on, if you look closely you can see the shininess
The end results are lovely.  My face feels so soft and smooth without even putting on any face lotion! The proof is in the pudding or in this case, the picture.

After picture, still without face makeup

You can see for yourself how effective this product is after just one use.  The pictures are ultra candid, all without face makeup, and all in the same lighting in my bathroom.  Look at how smooth my face looks after just one usage, and at $14.95 for a bottle, it is very reasonable!  

Andalou Naturals sells everything from skin and body care to hair care, and I look forward to trying some of their other products since I am so pleased with this one.  I am a huge believer in supporting a great cause, and I can with good conscious support a company who does just that!  

You can find out more for yourself and even purchase products on the Website.  You can also connect with them socially on Facebook, Twitter, and sign up for their newsletter (remember they donate a dollar for everyone who signs up to charity!) 

Disclaimer:  Many thanks to Andalou Naturals for the products  I received to try.  I was not required to write a positive review.  The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.  Please do your own due diligence when deciding to purchase!    

9 comments:

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!