Monday, March 12, 2012

Easy to Apply Wall Art by Leo Wall Stickers

Leo Wall Stickers



Pin It

I will be the first to admit that I the least artsy person you will ever know!  I played classical piano from the the age of 5 until I was 30, and I think that is all the art I have in me.  So you can imagine that I am always looking for creative ways to decorate my home.  Add to the mix the fact that I rent rather than own the home I am in now, so all of my artistic adventures must be semi-permanent and movable.

I am delighted to share with you the Leo Wall Stickers company today.  Leo Wall Stickers is a comprised of a group of artists who create artistic figures and murals specifically created for children.  However, just as the name of the company indicates, they are stickers which cling to the wall rather than painted.  They are perfect for anyone:  someone who likes to change their decorating theme frequently, renters who cannot make significant changes to where they live, or anyone looking to brighten a room, but not wanting to make drastic changes.


I was able to try out the Forest package, and I have to tell you, this company has the most talented children's artists!  Our package came with a hedgehog, an owl, a mother bird and her nest of babies, flowers, and a mushroom.



These are super easy to use, and I would recommend them to anyone!  Basically the art comes between two pieces of paper, one with adhesive.  You simply peel off the paper with the adhesive, place the adhesive side of the sticker on the wall, and use this plastic scraping tool over the sticker to make sure it clings to the wall.  Gently and slowly pull off the other paper and viola! Wall stickers!


Leo Wall Stickers offers everything from fantasy, adventure, nature to cuddly and fun stickers.  I love that the stickers are affordable, so as my son grows up, I can literally change the theme in his room every year or two if I want to!  You can check them out for yourself and even purchase a product if you choose to right on the Leo Wall Stickers website.  However, I think this smiley face below speaks volumes about how much we love the Leo Wall Stickers company!






Disclaimer:  Many thanks to Leo Wall Stickers for the Forest Wall Stickers I received to try out.  I was not required to write a positive review.  The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.  Please do your own due diligence when deciding to purchase!  

1 comment:

  1. It's valuable when we make the stickers by ourselves.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!