Friday, March 16, 2012

Morganna's Alchemy is a Great Way to Moisturize

Morganna's Alchemy






Pin It
 I am just a girlie girl and beauty products and creams just make my heart sing a little tune, especially at the young age of 36 when I see these wonderful "laugh lines" as my Mama calls them around my eyes!  Today, I am thrilled to share with you a company that I have had the pleasure of trying some beauty creams from.


Per the website:  "Morganna's Alchemy is a line of luxury phyto-dermo comseuceutical products.  The line was created by Chemist Maya Hyppolite Willams (M.A), who has had over fifteen years of experience in the Research and development area.  Maya has worked with the biggest companies in America and in Europe."

Morganna's Alchemy products are formulated so that the user sees the most results in the least amount of time possible, and they are formulated for many different ethnic skins as well so almost anyone can use them!  What I like the most about the company is they support the "Ripple Effect" which protects the environment so they meet my "greener" standard I have been holding to this year!




Morganna's Potion is a nice medium thick cream that is made specifically to hydrated and regenerate skin cells.  It has a nice scent to it, slightly perfume-y and it does a really great job moisturizing my skin.  After just a few days of using it, I can see a difference in the trouble areas on my face like my eyes and between my eyebrows.



Morganna's Rx for Spots is a skin brightening cream that is to be used twice a day to brighten the skin and is about the same consistency of your average hair conditioner in my opinion.


  It too has a wonderful aroma to it, and is really easy to apply to my face and neck area in the morning and before bed time.  It has a powerful antioxidant in it that is designed to lighten skin and make us look youthful!


Lastly, I tried the Morganna's Elixer Plus which is a really thick cream!


This cream is for providing a collagen boost and fading deep expression lines.  It is a really great night cream since it is so thick and of course, like all the other creams has a wonderful smell to it!


You can find the Morganna's Alchemy products on the website and read multiple testimonials while you are there to determine for yourself!   

Disclaimer:  Many thanks to Morganna's Alchemy for the products I received to try.  I was not required to write a positive review.  The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.  Please do your own due diligence when deciding to purchase!     

14 comments:

  1. for my mom
    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like really great products. Stopping by from Blog Hop Til You Drop. Now following on GFC, Networked Blogs, and twitter (@ChasingWolfPack). www.chasingthewolfpack.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HORTON111@AOL.COM

    I WILL USE IT FOR MYSELF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to use this product for me me and me!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to use it!
    kaytewatts AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would love this to give to my mum

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am 45 and in desperate need so I'd keep this! Thanks
    fatmeatloaf1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would use it for myself!

    givenmay@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would give it to my mom, she does so much for me :)
    taznjade at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This I would keep for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love products like this so I would keep it for myself.

    chrisdeglen(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will use this myself!Thank you!

    ptavernie at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will give this product to my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!