Saturday, March 10, 2012

Pacifica Review

Pacifica



Pin It

This year has been all about changes for me-some little, some bigger, but all in an effort to be healthier, feel better, and of course look better!  Part of those changes has been to look at my beauty style and tweak things up a bit since I have been in a 15+ year makeup rut.  I haven't worn lipstick on a regular basis in years, and I haven't worn it at all in the last five years so I have been looking for some alternatives that give my lips a great shine, a hint of color, but without looking like I have on a heavy lip color.

Pacifica is a company who offers the type of solution I had been looking for.  Pacifica offers everything from Bath and Body products, Perfumes, Candles, and Lip and Body Color.  These products contain no animal bi-products, haven't been tested on animals and without many chemicals and other things that are bad for the body.

I tried the Island Vanilla perfume and the Color Quench Lip Tint in Blood Orange.


I received the .33oz roll-on Island Vanilla perfume.  It has a top note of sweet vanilla with a hint of fruit, tea, and honey jasmine.  It has been named perfectly because when I smelled it my first thought was the Islands or a great Beach scent.  It's the perfect size to put in your purse or evening bag and re-apply as you like; however, I apply in the mornings and can still smell the perfume on my arm in the evenings.  I especially like this scent because it is light, and I can layer it to make it a bolder scent.


The Color Quench Lip Tint in Blood Orange comes in a 100% recyclable tube and is also perfect for popping in your purse or makeup bag.  It contains coconut oil and avocado oil to leave your lips really soft and smooth.  


It has just light gloss of color in coral with a hint of pink.  It's 100% vegan, comes in four shades to suit almost any skin tone, has a nice natural flavor to it, and my lips are softer than they have been in quite sometime.  The tube is much bigger than a typical chap stick which took me a while to get used to; however, once I remembered it is a bit wider than my lips, it hasn't been an issue at all.  The best part is that it will last longer because it is bigger!



I have been overall pleased with these products, and I think you should check them out for yourself!  They can be purchased at the Pacifica Website as well as at the Sephora website. You can also stay socially connected with Pacifica on Facebook and Twitter.  

Disclaimer:  Many thanks to Pacifica for the products I received to try out.  I was not required to write a positive review.  The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.  Please do your own due diligence when deciding to purchase!  

1 comment:

  1. New GFC follower from SSS hop.
    http://www.Housesbyshannon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!