Friday, March 23, 2012

Banish those Fine Lines and Wrinkles with Systeme 41 Revitalizing Eye Treatment!

Systeme 41


Pin It
Here in the South where I was born and bred we have a lot of "Southernisms" which are nicer ways of saying things:  "Bless your heart"  which translates into, "oh my, no she didn't just do that" to "it's not my favorite" which translates into "It's awful and I never want to eat/smell/use that again."  Another one is "laugh lines"  which is nothing more than some good old fashioned fine lines around the eyes or in some cases, deep wrinkles.  However,  the way we phrase things is where the differences stop as far as wrinkles are concerned.  We want to permanently stop and reverse the signs of wrinkles altogether like any other part of the country does, and do I ever have a great company and product to share with you today!

Systeme 41 was developed by a team of doctors with over 80 years combined experience!  This team of doctors is headed by Dr. Janet Zand and Dr. David Wood whose primary goal is to create a 100% natural skin care line that has the ability to rejuvenate skin and make it feel and look years younger. The end result  is a line of skin care products that are Paraben Free, Gluten-Free, No artificial colors or fragrances, no chemicals or acids, cruelty-free, and no mineral oil.  The bottom line is these are safe, natural products that I would feel safe using on my children although I cherish it for myself! Also, Systeme 41 comes with a 100% guarantee that if you don't see a difference in your skin, that they will reimburse your money, even if you are at the bottom of the bottle.  I don't know many companies that have such a complete guarantee, do you?


Systeme 41 product line includes everything from Creme's, Masques, Cleansers, and Eye Treatments, and I received the Revitalizing Eye Treatment to try.  I immediately fell in love with the packaging.  It is a pump bottle that you can screw open and shut every time you use it, which as a mother of a toddler, is VERY important.  It is white (no dyes), scent free, and hasn't caused any kind of skin outbreak or rash.  It only takes a small dab on each eye two times a day, and without being asked, my husband pointed out he can see a difference in my eye area asking what I was doing differently!  Since this is coming from a man who isn't always so observant, I give this product a thumbs up!


You can find out more for yourself about the company and even purchase products right on the Systeme 41 website and stay socially connected on Facebook for all the latest and greatest happenings at Systeme 41.


Disclaimer:  Many thanks to Systeme 41  for the product  I received to try.  I was not required to write a positive review.  The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.  Please do your own due diligence when deciding to purchase!    

18 comments:

  1. I will be keeping this for myself!

    hook6475 at yahoo .com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this one for myself!
    kthomas333 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it will be for me
    mverno@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the Rejuvenating Masque
    mverno@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd use this for myself!

    Kimberley Meier
    momof3chaos at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also like the Rejuvenating Masque
    hiwendyhi at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the SKIN CARE ESSENTIALS KIT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would use it myself

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would keep this for myself!
    yummyfaerie at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rejuvenating Masque is something else I would like to have.
    yummyfaerie at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd use this for myself!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i would use it for myself, my health problems have played havoc with my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would use this for myself. I certainly could use it!

    chrisdeglen(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i need it myself!

    marygardner49 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like the gentle purifying cleanser

    marygardner49 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would give this product to my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!