Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Coffee House Quality in My Kitchen-Davinci Gourmet

DaVinci Gourmet®



Pin It
Anyone who has ever known me for more than 10 minutes knows I am a certifiable coffee-holic.  I have significantly cut my intake back this year to a cup or two once or twice a week, but as of the First of the Year, I was consuming a 12 cup pot a day minimum.  There isn't anything I don't love about coffee from the aroma to the taste, and there was a time that I frequented a National coffee chain daily for a five dollar cup of coffee.  Thankfully, I am older and financially wiser, but I still have a love for gourmet coffee.



That's where DaVinci Gourmet comes in!  I was blessed with a package from DaVinci Gourmet a few weeks ago that included four of their Single Original Syrups:  Hawaiian Salted Caramel, Turkish Hazelnut, Madagascar Vanilla, and Pacific Northwest Raspberry Syrup.  I immediately brewed a pot of my Fair Trade coffee and enjoyed a Hawaiian Salted Caramel Latte since I am a HUGE Caramel fan!  It was fabulous.  The syrup is unprocessed, contains salts from the shores of Hawaii, and has a pink color from the Alea-Reddish Hawaiian Clay.


Next, I tried the Turkish Hazelnut syrup which features Hazelnuts grown along the Black Sea, hand picked, and sun-dried.  I was beyond pleased and thinking about all the chocolate hazelnut concoctions I could come up with!  Lastly, I tried the Madagascar Vanilla which features Vanilla beans grown in Madagascar, and it of course tasty as well.   I love them all, but of course my favorite is the Caramel.


For the Pacific Northwest Raspberry Syrup, I decided to try something different.  I had some lemons sitting in my fruit bowl, so I whipped up a gallon of fresh lemonade, added some of the syrup and served it to my children for supper.  It was an immediate success, and they were all asking for seconds and if I would make more the next night for supper!!!


Where you can find them:  You can purchase the syrups on the website and stay socially connected with DaVinci Gourmet on Facebook

.Disclaimer:  Many thanks to  DaVinci Gourmet for the syrups I received to try out.  I was not required to write a positive review.  The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.  Please do your own due diligence when deciding to purchase!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I put the Wrong Giveaway today for "ENTER ANOTHER GIVEAWAY" on 3/08/12. I meant to put this Giveaway: Harvey Prince.

    Can you please change it for me on Rafflecopter. Sorry about that!! THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!