Monday, April 2, 2012

Add a little Eco Friendly Mystery & Fun to Your Life with Conscious Box!

Conscious Box Review

I love trying new great products, especially when they are eco-friendly, vegan, gluten-free, or otherwise healthy or earth friendly.  What I don't like though is to spend for a full-size product to only find out that it doesn't taste as I expected, doesn't clean properly, or maybe it's a skin care product that I simply cannot use.  Let's face it:  eco friendly and healthy products are oftentimes pricey to buy, and I hate feeling like I just poured my money down the drain.

What if there was a company where I could try these great products out from different companies before buying the whole thing?  Or what if there was a company where they would ship them straight to my house every month and surprise their customers with a "goodie box" full of samples, gift cards, and good things?

I am here to tell you there is such a company!  Conscious Box is a monthly delivery company who ships a box full of sample eco-Friendly, self sustaining products from only the most ethical companies straight to your door every month.  The price is a mere $12 a month plus $7 in shipping, and I can tell you it is worth it!  As a SAHM of four with only one income, it isn't something I can sign up for right now, but I love the idea so much, I likely will sign up for it at a later date.



I was blessed to receive a Conscious Box and I have to tell you I loved it!  Typically with my review things I try to share with the kids, utilize them in the review, etc, but not this time.  I treasured this one all to myself because I just fell in love with it.



It was filled with everything from Mixit Chips, Java Juice, a Packet of Heirloom Tomato Seeds, Gift Certificates to several stores, Tara's Whey Pomegranate Goat's Whey Shake, and many many more things.


It even came with a card telling me several ways I can reuse the box all of this great stuff came in!


I  can say if I were still working outside of the home and stopping for coffee or eating lunch out several times a week that would forgo that in order to buy this box.  To me, it is just that awesome.  I love getting surprises, and I felt like it was just filled with surprises!  You can check them out for yourself on the website as well as connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.  So go ahead and see for yourself.  I bet you will like the fun box as much as I.  P.S.  The products and brands change monthly too so you don't get the same thing month after month!

Disclaimer:  Many thanks to Conscious Box  for the product  I received to try.  I was not required to write a positive review.  The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.  Please do your own due diligence when deciding to purchase!   

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea. The price is just perfect and to be able to get one of these boxes now and then - I am going to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love surprises! I remember getting my allowance as a little girl and walking to the 'five and dime' store in our little town to buy a grab bag. They made them up for kids every week, and even though the stuff in them wasn't always particularly great, it was the *surprise* that I was buying. To me, this would be a lot like that. Except that these products sound great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have always loved little sample sized things - dont ask me why, i just think it fun. i know i would love this because of that and the fact that it is all green is icing on the cake! thanks for sharing!

    velvetelvis46@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The box includes eco friendly and healthy products,it is what I love!
    I like that they sent tomato seeds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like being able to try new things every month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good review. I thought it was cool that it came with a card telling you several ways to can reuse the box.

    SHEILATF52 AT YAHOO DOT COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool company, thanks so much for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a good way to try new things on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!