Monday, April 16, 2012

Affordable Cloth Diapering with Sun Baby Diapers!

Sun Baby Diapers

I love cloth diapering, because I like knowing that I am putting the best material on my baby's bottom.  I also love that it is so Earth friendly and that I am not loading the land fills with used diapers.  My daughter learned in school this year that it takes 20 years for a disposable diaper to degrade, but I have also read sources that state it takes 20-500 years with most sources leaning towards 500 years.  It really doesn't matter if it is 20 or 500 because it is needless to mar our world with all the clutter when cloth diapering is so easy.

I have been using a pocket diaper with an extra insert in at night time, and I was thrilled to receive a package in the mail (who doesn't love fluff mail, right?) from Sun Baby Diapers with one of their new 4.0 Pocket Diaper with 2 Microfiber inserts.


The Sun Baby Diaper is designed to fit babies from 7-35 lbs and has 3 sets of snaps so that it has 3 different rises.
Diaper on it's highest rise-perfect for newborns!  Almost makes me want another!  Almost. 
This is the diaper on the second rise, for older babies!  

I love that it has hip snaps on it so that the diaper is good and snug around the legs to help prevent leaking!



The exterior is made from water proof material, and it has a pocket flap to keep leaking from the pocket insert!


I love that it came with two microfiber inserts so it can be used as a pocket diaper, or with an insert at night time for added protection!



I can attest that these diapers run bigger than 35 lbs.  My son is almost 3 and is still in diapers at night time.  He is almost 40 lbs, and I am still fastening it on the second to last snap on each side, so he has growing room in it!


Diaper seen here in on the last set of snaps and at it's largest.  These run a little large in my opinion which is awesome for toddlers still wearing them at night time, or late trainers!

You can see that the rise is perfect on Mika:  not too low at all!


The elastic is firm for a nice snug fit around the legs to prevent leaks, but still has plenty of give and comfort to it!


And a picture to show that even though he is 38 lbs and I am not using the last snap, you can see how roomy his diaper is around the waist.



I personally think these diapers are a super value. They sell for $51 for 6 diapers with 12 Bamboo Inserts.  The bigger the bundle you buy the more you save, but regardless, that's a little over $8 a diaper!
After a month of washing every other day, my diaper still looks like it is new, and is holding up well!  So jump over to the Sunbaby website where you can find the same diaper I received as well as many other super cutesy prints!  You can also connect with the I Love Sunbaby Diapers Facebook Page to keep up to date with what's going on in Sunbaby world as well as connect with other Fluff lovers!

Disclaimer:  Many thanks to Sunbaby Diapers  for the products I received to facilitate this review.   I was not required to write a positive review.  The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.  Please do your own due diligence when making decisions on purchasing something. 

1 comment:

  1. I think these diapers are so cute. I glad that a lot of people are using more cloth diapers.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!