Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Alphabet Photography-Learn while Decorating your home!

Alphabet Photography

A while back I stumbled upon an online website that offers unique artwork in the form of photographs of pictures of everyday items that look like letters of the alphabet.   I knew immediately this was a company I would love to share with my readers so I contacted them and they agreed!

Alphabet Photography has filled over 100,000 orders,  received world-wide acclaim, and even Prince Charles has deemed the work "smashing!"  Jennifer Blakely, the Founder has received multiple awards for her alphabet photography, and is well known for partnering with over 20 non-profits and donating to these charities!



Alphabet Photography is recognizable anywhere and "stands out in the crowd" when compared to other artwork.  It is high quality, and affordable, and you can check out all the wonderful pieces they have on their website as well as reach out to them on Facebook, Twitter, and You Tube

Disclaimer:  This is a non-sponsored post.  I received no monetary compensation, and I didn't receive product to review.  All opinions are my own, honest, and unique.

22 comments:

  1. I love the "FAITH" picture. Definitely our family motto. Thank you for the opportunity to win such a great giveaway!
    candicesweeps@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Inspirational Series - Mother

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "family" picture the best! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd likely use this for myself and hang it in our home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything especailly the FAITH photo

    abile27 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. would use this as a wedding gift

    abile27 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Inspirational Series - Dad

    sreis1987@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Inspirational Series - Friend

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd give the Friend photo to my friend for her birthday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Traci Lynn ButlerApril 26, 2012 at 4:26 PM

    I like the Inspirational Series - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're all really great, but if I had to choose, it'd probably be the PEACE or FAMILY wall art:)
    shannonquinn10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The human alphabet ones are cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the inspirational series, those are all very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Eiffel Tower letter A pic because 2 of my kids have A names.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the Inspirational Series - Hero

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd love to win this for me

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the Inspirational Series - Sister .

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these! Just made my own.. not too hard to do once you get started. The ones with the quotes on them look extra nice though. I'll have to try that with my baby son's name.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love alphabet photography too.. You should check out this new designer that offers really nice ones : http://www.alfagram.com/en/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!