Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Banish Wrinkles with Elite Serum Review PT. 1!

Elite Serum

As I get older, one of my main concerns are wrinkles.  Any way I look at it, my skin just doesn't look like it did when I was 20 years old.  I have to perfect solution:  Elite Serum.



Elite Serum is an anti-aging serum that combines Argireline with other powerful ingredients to treat deep wrinkles, crow's feet, dark circles, sun damage, and enlarged pores around the eye area!   

Argireline is a safe, non-toxic ingredient that works like botox in numbing the facial muscles to stop wrinkles.    Skin Pro, the makers of Elite Serum are pioneers in using Argireline in skin products and have been educating people about it's wonders since 2009! Their solution, Elite Serum is cruelty-free, never tested on animals, and is a combination of Seaweed Extract and high doses of Hyaluronic Acid and contains peptides proven to stimulate DNA Rejuvination.  

I was blessed to receive my own Elite Serum.  A month's supply came in a large syringe (no needle) and after using it morning and night for a week I saw some great results within a week on my fine lines around my eyes. 


 At 36, I do have some lines around my eyes, but I want to see what it will do with more defined lines.  Yesterday, I saw my children's Nana who lives 6 hours away and on a whim I asked her to use this serum for a week, take before and after pictures, and do an interview with me in a week.  She agreed, so stay tuned next week to read Part 2 of my review and see for ourselves the real life results of a sixty-something 39 year old grandmother!




You can read more about Skin Pro, makers of Elite Serum at their website, and you can purchase Elite Serum on the Elite Serum Official Website.  




Disclaimer:  Many thanks to Skin Pro for the product  I received to facilitate my review.  I was not required to write a positive review.  The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.  Please do your own due diligence when deciding to purchase!   

22 comments:

  1. I learned that it's scientifically designed as hypoallergenic, non-sensitizing and non-irritating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would use it myself!

    I am Rust in rafflecopter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is better than botox - because you do not need injections. It is a blend of peptides that will help with the wrinkles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew seaweed was good for you but never knew that natural seaweed extracts inhibit elastase and collagenase, two enzymes linked to the break down of the structural proteins elastin and collagen1

    givenmay@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned the products are never tested on animals.

    monster6236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned that Elite Serum is consistently rated as the most effective facial serum on the market by numerous industry sources and publications.

    suebee05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would use it for myself!

    suebee05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. most effective on the market
    sandy1955 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I would use it for myself, no one to give it too. my fiance is my only friend lol, but he can use it when he visits the US! :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's hypoallergenic and you it doesn't need to be injected

    ReplyDelete
  11. i would use this on my self most definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I learned that it is hypoallergenic which is perfect for my sensitive skin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's hypoallergenic

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like that it is hypoallergenic and cruelty free

    ReplyDelete
  15. I learned that it doesn't need to be injected but still has amazing results.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I learned it is effective without injections, good! I also saw a product called Eyeliss that I would love to try.

    chrisdeglen(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I learned (and like) that SkinPro products are formulated for all skin types and are therapeutic in nature. rustysrambles(at)charter(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  18. If I win, I'll use this product myself. rustysrambles(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like, and learned, this product contains scientifically advanced peptides proven to cause DNA rejuvenation. Thank you.
    jaquerichards at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Contains scientifically advanced peptides proven to cause DNA rejuvenation is something I learned and something I love!
    jaquerichards at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I will use this myself...my skin will thank me...and you! :-)
    jaquerichards at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!