Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cuddle your Cares away with YooHoo and Friends

Aurora and Co YooHoo and Friends


My girls and even my youngest son are always wanting new stuffies of one sort or another.  They play with them for hours!  They play school with them, mama baby with them, going to the dentist with them (my Suzannah wants to be a dentist one day) and they even dress them up!  We have so many different outfits for our stuffies here.  

When I was contacted about doing a review about a new line of stuffies from Aurora and Co, I  was ecstatic!  I knew this was a perfect review for us!


Aurora and Co makes a wide selection of YooHoo and Friends, 25 or so, and they are all just so cute.  They are animals that are wearing costume Hoodies to look like other animals!  The hoods of the hoodies even come off so they can be the animal they were born, and when you put the hoodie on they are whatever animal they are wearing!


My 3 youngest  had a blast with this darling Lemmie Stuffy we received.  He is Lemmie the Grumpy Lemur and he is wearing an elephant costume!  The girls had a large time getting on the website and explaining to Mika how Lemurs, who come from Madagascar are nocturnal.  They also learned about how most of the species of Lemurs are extinct now, which goes right along with what Suzannah is learning in school right now in the 3rd grade!



We did have a bit of a scuffle over poor Lemmie because the two youngest wanted him so badly, but of course the 2 year old won, and he loves carrying Lemmie around by his cool tail!  He also loves pushing his belly and listening to the lemur noises Lemmie Makes!





The website is addicting!  My girls love going there because of the interactive rooms and games.  You can feed your pet, build a room, sketch pictures, there is a whole game room full of various games to play, and a fun room full of various other activities!


Head on over to the YooHoo and Friends interactive website to get in on all the fun and games, I promise your kids will love this site!  You can also purchase YooHoo and Friends at the Aurora website for $9 and $7 each depending on the plush you select as well as many other toys they offer!  

Disclaimer:  Many thanks to Aurora Co.  for the products I received to facilitate this review.   I was not required to write a positive review.  The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.  Please do your own due diligence when making decisions on purchasing something. 

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute! My son would love to have this.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!