Friday, April 20, 2012

Freshen your world with Emy Baker's Originals, LLC!

Emy Baker Originals


I love a fresh smelling home, and back in the day I had candles burning at all times to make things smell fresh.  Then I went through a phase where I used those scented plug ins that work, but are just terrible for those of with asthma.  However, I still used them when I had company and such.  Things changed four years ago when I met my fabulous husband.  His mother has asthma so badly that using anything that isn't natural will give her a horrible attack and sometimes end her up in the hospital!

So, I quit using fresheners.  I don't mind too much, my house is clean (depending on the moment you walk in), and I like knowing I have not been using chemicals to clean it!  I have stumbled upon a really great company that solves this problem for me.

Emy Baker Originals, LLC, founded in 1998 provides an eco-friendly, 100% biodegradable way to freshen your world whether it be your shoes, your kitchen, your car, they have you covered!  They have created a healthy alternative to what is currently on the market and are reducing the carbon footprint while they are at it!!

They offer sachets they call teas which extend from shoes, kitchens, dorms, cars and they even offer a lovely beauty line of body scrubs, all-natural shaving oils and body oils!   I received a package containing a gift set of oils, car tea, shoe tea, and kitchen tea.  Most of the time when I write a review, I involve the children, but I have to admit I LOVE reviewing something that is decadent and all mine (yes that is the last child in me coming out to play)!

The first thing I tried was the Kitchen Tea which is Hazelnut Cappuccino scented.  It reminds me of going hazelnut picking as a little girl with my family and it is mouthwatering!  I have to remind myself every time I walk in the kitchen that it isn't for eating!  My kitchen smells amazing and I love it!


The shaving oil really caught my eye because it is innovative, at least in my world.  I have seen shaving creams, lotions, and people dry shave or use a bar of soap or conditioner, but I have never seen a shaving oil!  This all natural, unscented oil is comprised of sunflower and grapeseed oils and even came with a package of disposable razors.  My first go round didn't go great.  I think I didn't use enough oil, but any way you cut it, I got razor burn.  The second go round I used more oil and had a much better result.  I am a bit of a creature of habit and like using conditioner to shave with, but the oil is definitely much healthier and something I am using from now on.



The body oil is also unscented, phthalate free and is made also from Sunflower and Grapeseed oils and is perfect of massaging out the kinks at the end of a long day.  I love that it is all natural and made with products known for their anti-inflammatory and anti-aging uses.



Lastly, I opened the Cheay Cheay Car Tea and the Garden Mint Shoe Tea.  I love that the shoe tea comes with two small sachets perfectly sized to fit in the toe of each shoe!  The Car Tea smells just like the car when it comes off the show room or fresh from the car wash!





They really are onto something great smelling here, and I love that it is all natural and eco-friendly.  So, Head on over to the Emy Baker website and check out all the varieties for yourself.  They are competitively priced, and you can purchase them right on the website if you should choose!  You can also find Emy Baker Originals, LLC on Twitter!

Disclaimer:  Many thanks to Emy Baker Originals, LLC  for the products I received to facilitate this review.   I was not required to write a positive review.  The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.  Please do your own due diligence when making decisions on purchasing something. 

14 comments:

  1. I like the Apple Caramel Crunch tea (except for the possibility of accidentally thinking it's the real thing...heh)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are interested in ordering information please email me at emybaker.com

      Delete
    2. If you are interested in ordering the Apple Caramel Crunch Kitchen Tea please e-mail me at emybaker@yahoo.com

      Delete
  2. the cinnabun teas look good smelling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Dorm Tea rain forest

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to try the Water Orchid or Mint Shoe Teas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!They even hace Victoria's Secret smell goods! Thanks..Meg Tucker F/B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Garden Mint in the Dorm Collection

    chestnutyouth(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i learned that they have teas for shoes, dorms and others ,,,for lots of places!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blackberry Amber Type

    kileypayne@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. butterfly flower scent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Honey Melon fragrance sounds wonderful...would love to try it and the Cheay Cheay. :-) Thank you.
    jaquerichards at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please feel free to contact us at www.emybaker.com for ordering details.

      Delete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!