Thursday, April 26, 2012

Make Italian Sammies Easier with with Volpi Foods!!

Volipi Foods: The Taste of Italy Since 1902

My husband is a HUGE Jerky, salami, beef stick kind of man!  If you look in his night stand or lunch cooler, you will always find a stash, and my 2 year old knows this too!  If I turn my head for two seconds, you can be sure I will see him waddling down the hallway with both fists full of some delightfully meaty treat!

Volpi Foods' Un Mondo products mixes Old World Traditions with New World Beliefs, and the end result is just mouth watering!   The Un Mondo Line is All Natural, inspired by the flavors of Spain, France, and Italy using 100+ year old experience to create their tasty meats!  Not only are they a company I support because of their all natural foods, but they donate a portion of all proceeds to MOOG Center for Deaf Children, so I have two very good reasons to continue buying their products!


I was blessed to receive the Un Mondo Cacciatori Italian Salame to assist with my review.  I admit that I am not a salami expert by any means and typically if my husband offers me some I say "no thank you."  I don't dislike salami, it's just not one of my favorite foods like it is his, so I usually let him enjoy his treat.   However, I made sure I cut off my portion before I passed it along to him to enjoy one night in his lunch.



The Un Mondo Cacciatori Italian Salame is a Hunter's Style Salami containing no nitrates!  The taste is very bold (I would characterize it as spicy or peppery), quite salty, and rich!  It is the perfect snack or can be paired with Parmesan and a nice crisp Italian Bread to create a quick lunch.  My husband and his officers made quick work of the stick in one night, but I was thinking this might be really tasty cut into small bites and added to a cheese and olive pasta salad!  



I would give Volipi Foods a 10 on this one because they have created an All Natural Salame which I can feel great about eating, and it's only $4.99 for a 6oz stick which is quite affordable in the world of Salami!  They have such a wide variety of different Italian meats you are sure to find something you'll love!  Check them out at their website

 Disclaimer: Many thanks to Volpi Foods  for the product I received to facilitate this review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. Please do your own due diligence when making decisions on purchasing something.

1 comment:

  1. That looks yummy and my hubby is all about his Pepperoni, Salami and meats too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!