Thursday, April 19, 2012

Tasty Alternative to Chips with Pretzel Pete!

Pretzel Pete

I am more of a sweets person when it comes to snacking, as a matter of fact I just finished a nice red grapefruit that was so sweet and juicy.  However, there are times that nothing will do but something salty.  At those times, I struggle finding something to eat because I am not much of a chip person, crackers aren't really my thing, but I think I have finally stumbled upon what I like:  pretzels.

Pretzel Pete, wholly owned by SB Global Foods sells specialty snacks here in the US since 1991, and exports products to over 40 countries in the world.  Also, they have won several awards for excellence.  I received a very generous package of pretzel varieties from Pretzel Pete to help with my review.  We received  packages of the Honey Mustard, Cheddar Ale, Garlic and Cheese, and Sour Cream and Habanero Pretzel Nuggets along with bags of the Coconut Curry Pearls, Szechuan Pearls, and the Wasabi Pearls.



My children were literally walking out the door to leave for a few weeks when I received the package so I wasn't able to get great pics of them eating them; however, I was able to sneak a few packs in their back packs and pack a couple of boxes in their snack tote bag for the road without them seeing me.  I got the best phone call from them just so excited about the yummy pretzels they discovered.  The general conclusion was the Honey Mustard was their favorite with the Wasabi pretzel pearls was their second favorite.



I have to say I enjoyed all of the pretzels, especially the curry ones.  If you like curry, then you will love these pretzel pearls!  I think they are a nice value too!  A 4.5 oz bag of pretzel pearls retails for right around $1.17 each, and the boxes of pretzel nuggets sell for $1.25 a box which I personally think is a super value.  I can't get awesome tasting flavored pretzels at the market for less than $3.79 for a small bag, so based on the flavor and cost I would recommend Pretzel Pete to anyone!



You can find the flavors and even purchase some for yourself if you like right on the Pretzel Pete Website.  
and connect with them on Facebook as well!

Disclaimer:  Many thanks to Pretzel Pete  for the products I received to facilitate this review.   I was not required to write a positive review.  The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.  Please do your own due diligence when making decisions on purchasing something. 

7 comments:

  1. I know this is so unhealthy, but my favorite pre-period, "I've got the munchies, get out of my way so you won't get hurt!" snack is Cheetos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kettle cooked potato chips are my favorite snack

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheezits and/or pretzels.

    Thanks for the giveaway >^..^<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Riceworks chips. They are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretzels make my toes curl!

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!