Saturday, April 28, 2012

Welcome with Entryways Wholesale Mats!

Entryways Wholesale Mats

When we moved into the house that we live in now, the people who moved out left their door mat, and honestly it was so hilarious I kept it.  It said "All of our guests make us happy:  Some some make us happy when they come, other's make us happy when they leave!  I loved this mat, and it seemed to just fit so I kept it!

Well fast forward 2 years and my door mat was looking pretty sad!  So I was just thrilled when Entrieways Whole Sale Mats sent me a door mat  in the mail!  I received the Hippie Bird Hand Woven Coconut Fiber Doormat to facilitate my review and the first thing I noticed was now sturdy and well made it is!  It is made out of all natural coconut fiber, so it is a "Coarse" feeling mat perfect for outdoors or the doorway because it captures dirt so well with  it's 3/4 inch fibers. 


Although the back of the mat isn't dyed like the front, I like that it is just as smooth and nicely woven.  Oftentimes, when I am looking for mats, it's easy to see a gorgeous mat, but when you turn it over, it's obvious it won't withstand the rigors of my household of six. Not with Entryways Mats!  No, Sir!  They are built just as strongly on the back as they are on the front!


You can especially see the quality of the weave in the corners.  They aren't fraying, or coming apart at all, which is often where weaknesses are!



t also is made with stain resistant permanent dyes so it won't sun fade, which is especially important to me since the last mat ended up having no words on it at all.    Entryways is a wholly Woman Owned Business that imports quality, uniquely designed all natural non slip rugs.  Entryways mats can be purchased at garden centers, hardware stores, some Whole Foods Stores, and gift stores.  However, if you are having trouble finding one at your local store, you can also purchase them online at stores such as WayfairDebnroo Hayneedle, and Amazon..

So go ahead and jet over to the Entryways Wholesale Doormat Website and check out all the cute mats they have.  They really do have quite a large selection of mats-something for everyone!  

Disclaimer: Many thanks to Entryways Wholesale Doormats  for the product I received to facilitate this review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. Please do your own due diligence when making decisions on purchasing something.

1 comment:

  1. Those are nice. I'd like to have one.

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!