Thursday, May 3, 2012

Kitchy, Funny Gifts with Fun Slurp!

Fun Slurp

Our family is a fun family!  We enjoy jokes, pulling pranks on each other, and unique items that are just overall funny.  The other day I got the gallon of milk out of the refrigerator to pour some milk and a HUGE gray spider jumped out at me.   Before my heartbeat calmed, I hear my almost 3 year old giggling and saying "got you, Mama!"  That's right, I was bested by a 2 year old!

I have found such a great company that sells the most unique products, and I want to share them with you!  Fun Slurp sells the best items from fun ice molds, Facebook Like Stamps, pot holders that look like a slice of pizza, and so much more.  With Father's Day in mind they have things like Bacon flavored lip balm, Camouflage Toilet Paper, a Golf BBQ Grilling set (all the utensils look like different clubs and irons), and even a Grill Sargent Apron.  Honestly, they have 100s of things that I want, and many are just so cute or funny!


The Potholder is so realistic, it makes you want to sink your teeth in it!  However, it is also useful and will protect your hands as well as any other cloth potholder on the market!

The ice molds are not only funny they are cooling.  My kids LOVE ice.  They are constantly grabbing a cup of ice chips from the freezer and eating them.  Their love of ice molds began in October when their Nana sent her monthly package which included a vampire teeth mold.  It has been such a hit, and everyday after school, the get in the freezer to dole out the teeth!



I had a fantastic time surprising my kids with a special drink after school that included a brain ice cube in it!  My two oldest love anything Scientific or to do with the body so this was a huge hit!



The other ice molds are equally fun, Gold Fish swimming in your cup, Dinosaur Bones floating in your drink, and so much more!




The Facebook Like and Dislike Buttons are something my kids would love for sure!  So, go ahead and check out all these wonderful items and more on the Fun Slurp Website and  Facebook.


Disclaimer: Many thanks to Fun Slurp  Inc  for the products I received to facilitate this review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. Please do your own due diligence when making decisions on purchasing something.

42 comments:

  1. I like the potty putter.

    slb3334@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool jewels icecube tray and flower power cutter

    ReplyDelete
  3. bling bandages

    kport207 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cupcake bandaids! :)

    leia617 (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Grill Sergeant BBQ Apron

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Lunch Bugs Sandwich Bags

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flower Power Decorative Cutter would encourage kids to eat fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the BBQ Branding Iron!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The branch headphone splitter is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the flower power decorative cutter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really love the eyelashes for your car! but then I saw the bacon link! i love bacon anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The toliet monster would be a great prank

    ssgsweeps @hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The toliet monster would be a great prank

    ssgsweeps @hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The toliet monster would be a great prank

    ssgsweeps @hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the hamburger coasters

    rypm25@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. like the Ninjabread Men Cookie Cutters

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the toilet monster.
    Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. The knuckle meat pounder is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  20. great site. i like the Golf BBQ Grilling Set

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, gotta have the MGD beer box hat! How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like this, http://www.funslurp.com/emt-meal-transplant-cooler-p-1109.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. i like the Monkey Tea Infuser

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the personalized BBQ branding irons

    ReplyDelete
  25. The Ninja Men Cookie Cutters - those are just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the 100 Dollar Bill Toilet Paper

    ReplyDelete
  27. the finger sporks are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. i love love love the Handlebar Wine Opener.

    danielle b

    ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like the wine chill balls. Thanks!
    (Miz Vickik)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the Charlie Boy pacifier

    ReplyDelete
  31. I HAVE to get the trick golf balls for my husband. He always beats me at golf!
    Thank you!
    candicesweeps at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Switch Salt and Pepper Shaker
    vmkids3 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love BBQ Branding Iron!
    lauraemerson17 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I like the peace push pins.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  35. The Cool Cow Ice Cream Scooper is cute!
    pauline15_01(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. These are unique and funny gifts and source of entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the ice molds. They are great gift ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!