Monday, May 7, 2012

Green Flirty Fun with Candy Flavas



Candy Flavas


Everyone knows by now that I am a lover of anything green and eco-friendly, and I strive to bring as many green things into my home as possible.  When it comes to body scrubs, candles, lotions, t shirts, and panties, I want to be eco-friendly too!

Candy Flavas uses 100% All Natural Soy products in their amazing designs help you be more  "Flavaful" and healthy.  The include all natural organic products and help women across the world be empowered so it's more of a Candy Flavas lifestyle than just a company!  I am all for both strong women AND green products so I had to share this company with you!


Candy Flavas has three different lines of candles:  Classic, Indulge Aromatherapy, and Selfish.  My personal favorites are from the Selfish collection which boasts names like:  Kiss Me, Risque, and Hold Me!  They also carry T Shirts and Boy shorts so you can show your Candy Flavas love!  Lastly, they have lip balm, body lotion, and body scrubs so you can stay moisturized and gorgeous while you enjoy your candles!

You can find out more about Candy Flavas on the website, as well as connect with them Socially on Facebook and Twitter!  Candy Flavas has graciously offered one of my readers a set of Green Glam Candles, and you can enter the giveaway HERE.  

Disclaimer:  This is a straight giveaway, and I was not compensated monetarily, nor did I receive a product for this review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. Please do your own due diligence when making decisions on purchasing something..  






9 comments:

  1. I love how girly these are. They look like the perfect house warming gift for a girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very allergic to artificial scents, so these are great! thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all natural things, these look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the head bows on your site. Especially the London Raquel Headband Coral Shabby Chic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of this website. I like that they have a variety of different items, not just candles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super cute :) I would love to have these for my daughter's room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These candles look great! I have always wanted to try a soy candle and these flavors sound like they smell great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Betsy Barnes
    pinktaz60@hotmail.com

    I love these candles, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!