Sunday, May 6, 2012

Oopsie Daisy



When it comes to children's items, I could literally break the bank when it comes to unique, cute boutique-ish items.  I can literally get lost in certain favorite stores for hours while browsing through hundreds of items I can't live without truly need, and I start contemplating how I am going to talk my husband into putting a little extra green in my pocket so I can buy it all!  Funny but true thing is though, it's actually me that has to rein him in when it comes to buying for his children when he gets going in a great Boutique.




Oopsie Daisy, Best of the Beehive Award Winning Boutique is exactly the kind of store I am talking about.  When I look at pictures, I am taken back to being a little girl dressed in my Mama's Sunday best dress, high heels, beautiful bracelet, and a lace tablecloth draped over my hair because of course I was a bride!  Everything in Oopsie Daisy just makes me think, Cinderella, Happily Ever After, Prince Charming, and there aren't many items in the shop I don't really, really want! Really.

They have everything a Child and Mother's Heart desires:  Toys like Jellycat Scruff Pup , Books like the "Tickle Monster" and even Photo Props such as the London Raquel Headband Coco Chanel Addiction-all of which make me a tad sad that I have already had my last baby.



Additionally, I love the designer bedding and furniture they offer, and I like that their prices are comparable to most furniture stores so I can feel good about not frivolously spending when purchasing! 



One of my personal favorite items they sell are the Petunia Pickle Bottom Weekender Bags!  They are so beautiful you won't know they are a diaper bag or weekender bag.  There are several on the webpage I really want to buy because they are so practical but look so non-practically designer beautiful!



Lastly, they also have "useful" needed items such as kids shoes in brands we know and trust such as Pediped and See Kai Run along with so many gorgeous clothes and accessories both for your darling boy OR girl!



I am thrilled to announce that Oopsie Daisy realizes how important good shoes are for developing feet, yet how frequent we have to buy them due to our growing sprouts at home!  They are offering 8 dollars off any pair of children's shoes on their website just because they want you to have a quality pair of shoes for an affordable price!  I LOVE sales, and I love good brands so why not combine the two, especially when it involves my children's feet?

Anyone who likes their Facebook Page or Joins their list will receive an email coupon for a nice discount good towards one item bought through the website!  So now that are dying to see more for yourself, so go ahead and hop on over to the Oopsie Daisy Website and Like them on Facebook and Pinterest as well to see more of their great products!  

Disclaimer:  This is a straight giveaway, and I was not compensated monetarily, nor did I receive a product for this review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. Please do your own due diligence when making decisions on purchasing something..  

14 comments:

  1. I love the variety-something for mom and daughter-I like this shirt: http://store.oopsiedaisy.com/Odd-Molly-Jasmine-34-Sleeve-Indigo_p_5758.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this really looks like the kind of store I could get lost in for hours! I love getting "boutique" items for my daughter. I also love getting fancy diaper bags for myself. My Petunia Picklebottom clutch and leather Storksak probably get the most use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable store! I will definielty be ordering gifts for the many baby showers I have coming up! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could do some damage in that store...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me loose in that store! $8 off children's shoes is a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I love stores like that! Looks like some amazing finds in there! I visited their website...very cool items there too! I love all the Melissa and Doug they carry!
    landfjacobson @ charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good, innovative products for mom and baby have come such a long way since mine were babies. I love the colorful and unique designs -- and I specially love the petunia pickle bottom line of bags.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this store!! It looks amazing and I wish we had one here in Dallas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful things, maybe for my future grandbabies

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute store. I wish I had money to blow there! lol

    jenwalker6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love the pictures in your post. I feel like I could imagine my shopping list! Now I just want to visit Utah!

    breonna dot roberts at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The store is more gorgeously decorated than my house! I want everything.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This store looks amazing ... I would love to visit there if I lived closer, glad they have an online store :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is just the cutest boutique I have ever seen! I love the bedding they offer as well as the cute little girls skirts and other pretty things too!

    Shannon M Gallagher on rafflecopter
    surveylover77 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!