Saturday, May 12, 2012

I'm in Peanut Butter Heaven with PB Crave!

PB Crave

If Peanut Butter became outlawed tomorrow, my family would be in some kind of trouble for sure.  We are such peanut butter consumers, that rarely a day goes by that someone isn't requesting a PBJ, Peanut Butter on toast, or a teaspoon of peanut butter to cure the hiccups.  It is one of the most used, valuable commodities in my home.  When we need a quick sweet snack for a party at Hubby's work, I simply whip together my quick and easy Peanut Butter Cookies that only require 3 ingredients. My stockpile has at least 6 jars at all times, and for the last 3 months, I have been making the peanut butter we eat now homemade from peanuts.  Bottom line is our family loves peanut butter!

PB Crave is like the Rolls Royce of Peanut Butter Companies.  It was founded by Curt Riess who disliked peanut butter for years until one day he tried peanut butter, raspberries and chocolate and something magical happened.  Peanut Butter was transformed into something amazing, and Curt began his own company and developed four unique flavors!


I received a package containing Razzle Dazzle, Cookie Nookie, Coco Bananas, and Choco Choco to assist my review.  True story, my husband works nights and is up all night on his "days off."  I caught him the night we got them in the mail at midnight, spoon in hand with all four jars open eating them all.  I quickly gave him the blogger speech about how we don't open anything until pics have been taken, and grabbed my own spoon!! Hey, it was already open!

Photobucket

I was surprised that the peanut butters weren't TOO sweet because their names sound so "dessert-like" that   I was expecting a very sweet product.  They are lightly sweetened with honey along with natural flavors like bananas, chocolate chunks and raspberry flavoring.

My favorite by far was the Razzle Dazzle which boasts both white and dark chocolate, raspberries and honey.   It's like a carnival of flavor popping in my mouth.  My oldest son favored this one as well, and asked every morning if he could have some on his toast before school!

Photobucket

My daughter Suzannah loves the Coco Bananas, and it was my second favorite.  It is really bursting with banana flavor, and Suzannah says she could taste the banana more than the Peanut Butter, but I think they are equal.

Photobucket


Cookie Nookie was loved by all, and I even made some peanut butter cookies one day with it, and they left me a crumb filled plated in no time!  It took me back to my teen years when I loved to buy a tube of Cookie Dough and eat it raw!

Photobucket

Choco Choco was Mika's favorite because at two he thought he was eating chocolate every day for lunch but Mama knew he was eating healthy peanut butter with chunks of authentic Belgian chocolate in it which is very healthy for the body!

Photobucket

We were overall pleased with the Peanut Butters, and they are something we will splurge on again from time to time.  They are pricier than most peanut butters at $17.97 for 3 so for us they are definitely a splurge rather than an every day peanut butter.  However, considering the high quality ingredients used in making these butters, I think they are definitely fairly priced.  My favorite thing about the PB Crave Company in general is that a minimum of 2% of the cost of each jar of peanut butter goes to Project Peanut Butter, a non-profit that treats malnourished children!


DSC02436


Head on over to PB Crave and check out for yourself what all the tasty talk is about.  Also, you can like them on Facebook, Follow them on Twitter, and Pin them on Pinterest to stay socially connected with them!

Disclaimer: Many thanks to PB Crave for the products I received to facilitate this review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. Please do your own due diligence when making decisions on purchasing something..

53 comments:

  1. I learned that a minimum of 2% of the profits from every jar of PB Crave peanut butter goes directly to Project Peanut Butter. Awesome! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard of this company before, but I sure like them. The flavors are really yummy, would like to try Razzle-Dazzle.
    bantibus@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned that they have recipes on their website

    kport207 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love peanut butter - would love to try their Cookie Nookie...sounds great! Anxious to try their recipes too!! grammypenny@frontier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned it has no high fructose corn syrup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie: I would love to try the Chocolate mix I was reading the other flavors. Not sure my grandchildren have the pallet for the fruit mixed with their peanut butter yet.
    Love the no corn syrup fact!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the cookie nookie looks really good - i like that they use only a few ingredients in their PB

    ReplyDelete
  8. want to try cookie nookie
    jessicawedwards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Their flavors sound so yummy, especially the Choco Choco. They just sound like such a unique company.

    andrea2russia@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man! this stuff looks so good right now. I had no idea there are so many different flavors of peanut butter. Definitly could give more lunch options for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I learned they have a Project Peanut Butter, so support malnourished children. The non-profit organization has helped save the lives of more than 100,000 children through ready-to-use therapeutic foods (RUTFs) featuring high-calorie, fortified peanut butter-like pastes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I learned that every jar is inspected by hand.

    jmesparza821(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. A minimum of 2% of the profits from every jar of PB Crave peanut butter goes directly to Project Peanut Butter, a non-profit organization focused on treating malnourished children.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked Project Peanut Butter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are in the process of gaining Kosher certification at their production facility. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i learned that they are part of a non-profit organization and A minimum of 2% of the profits from every jar of PB Crave peanut butter goes directly to Project Peanut Butter.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I learned that they are gluten-free
    klconn7 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  18. They have 4 flavors and all of the are all natural!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I learned and like Project Peanut butter! That is great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I learned that it's certified gluten free.
    cbstrat (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am also a serious lover of PB, I eat the jar-ful on a weekly basis, it's my bassic veg protein booster snack and meal enhancer. That said, I truly appreciate the quality ingredients (no can sugar) and highly intriguing variety of PB they offer, would love to try it and shar it with my people. Peace and thx.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I also left a comment posted on the Pet Home blog post and feel that this is truly crucial work in favor of our beloved animal friends. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  23. I learned that none of their products contain high fructose corn syrup. Which is fantastic because my husband is allergic.

    ReplyDelete
  24. this is all natural and made with pure honey!

    ReplyDelete
  25. participate in the Minnesota Keystone Initiative and give a minimum of 2 percent of our profits from every jar of PB Crave to Project Peanut Butter

    ReplyDelete
  26. I learned that they have a flavor with cookie dough.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like that they participate in philanthropic endeavors... like the minnesota keystone initiative

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like that they participate in philanthropic endeavors... like the minnesota keystone initiative

    ReplyDelete
  29. I learned that PB Crave is produced by Sweet Harvest Foods.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I posted a comment on the post about the surprise every month, the bath box!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I learned it is All Natural :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. We are also a big peanut butter household. I would hate to see how much we go through in a year! ;) I was excited to learn that they have
    –No hydrogenated oil
    –No artificial flavors
    –No syrups
    –No high-fructose corn syrup
    Those are all important to us!
    Thank you for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  33. A minimum of 2% of the profits from every jar of PB Crave peanut butter goes directly to Project Peanut Butter jonmains10@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would love to try the Cookie Nookie!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Let a comment on the Meatless Monday Kale post!

    ReplyDelete
  36. a min of 2% of the profits are donated to help malnourished children

    ReplyDelete
  37. Glad you introduced me to this company I thik I would like to try cookie nookie

    ReplyDelete
  38. I liked that at least 2% of profits are donated!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love that they donate to Project Peanut Butter!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like that it's all-natural peanut butter and all the unique flavors they have :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I learned that this is a healthy treat :)

    ASae88@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Cookie Nookie sounds so yummy
    vmkids3 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I had no clue they even made these! They all sound so good! Gluten and cholesterol free

    tdlsfm(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love that a minimum of 2% of the profits from every jar of PB Crave peanut butter goes directly to Project Peanut Butter, a non-profit organization focused on treating malnourished children. Not only does it taste good I'm sure, but they do good too!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I learned that PB Crave is gluten-free!

    ReplyDelete
  46. A minimum of 2% of the profits from every jar of PB Crave peanut butter goes directly to Project Peanut Butter

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love the variety of flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  48. There are recipes on their website!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I commented here-Never Too Young To Care For Our Skin-Joon Natural Skincare for Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  50. The peanut butter is gluten free

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!