Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Perfect Replenishing Drink for Summer Weather with Amy and Brian Naturals!!

Amy and Brian Naturals

With four active kids in the house, electrolyte drinks are a staple.  If we aren't needing them for football practice in the Fall, or Baseball practice in the Spring, we are needing them when someone is sick to replenish their bodies.  I don't personally care for them much, but apparently they contain the perfect amount of salt and sugar to give our bodies what they need when they are tired from exercise or  or sickness.

What I don't like is giving my kids anything with added dyes to it, so I really try to have them drink water unless they are sick.  I have found the perfect solution, sort of killing two birds with one stone as the old adage goes!  Amy and Brian Naturals offers a small variety of coconut juice which contains natural electrolytes and will replenish your body the natural way!  I love utilizing things from nature the way things were meant to be!



With coconut water being a buzz word these days, I know you are likely confused and wondering what the difference is.  Well, Amy and Brian Naturals Coconut Juice IS coconut water from young green coconuts, so it is technically the same.  However, they put a spin on things by offering a variety with pulp, one with lime juice, and one that's just plain coconut juice.  The one with pulp is like a spin off of orange juice with pulp, and you can actually see the coconut bits floating throughout the water!  The plain gives you the most natural flavor, which isn't sweet but IS refreshing.

The Amy and Brian Naurals Coconut Juice with Lime is my favorite.  The lime adds a nice tang to the water and is so tasty!  I found myself adding a twist of lime to the plain coconut water once I discovered how lovely the two flavors melded. Also, the coconut water is a base palate so you can add a splash of any juice to add a bit of flavor.  I loved mine with a splash of peach mango juice.



Amy and Brian Naturals also offers a selection of Mangosteen juice.  Mangosteen is known as the "Queen of Fruit" in Asia, and it has a deep purple exterior while the inside is a gorgeous white sweet fruit which resembles a flower!  It is chock full of antioxidants and the fruit is so sweet.  Amy and Brian Naturals Mangosteen comes in three flavors: Mangosteen with Passionfruit, Mangosteen with Goji, and Mangosteen with Pomegranate.  My favorite of the three was the Mangosteen with Passionfruit, but all three are quite lovely and yummy.


The Amy and Brian Naturals website is currently under a bit of construction, but it is currently running an active Twitter and Facebook Feed, and you can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter directly!  Lastly, you can find out where to purchase these products locally by using their handy product locator which is still up and running on the website here.  

Disclaimer: Many thanks to Amy and Brian Naturals  for the products I received to facilitate this review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. Please do your own due diligence when making decisions on purchasing something.

1 comment:

  1. sounds tasty! i would love to try this! but i doubt my local market has it =|

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!