Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Rustic, Upcycled Accessories for your Home with Signs by Andrea!

Signs by Andrea


Over the years my style has gradually changed.  In my 20's I was entertaining all the time and worried about "keeping up with the Jones'," and I was always wanting crystal items, breakables, etc.  In 2007, I did a complete overhaul of our design since we moved to the country.  While we still entertain and like nice things, I would call my style more eclectic and rustic now to fit our lifestyle.  I do still love nice things, and we were buying upcycled things before it was what the "cool kids" were doing so I am totally loving the new upcycled trend that is in.   

Signs by Andrea includes a line of upcycled signs made out of weathered wood.  It began a few years ago when Andrea attended a wedding and everyone was raving over a Monogram the bride received.  This gave her inspiration to work with some weathered wood creating beautiful signs, and before long, her business had taken off!  When demand became great for quotes and love songs, Andrea expanded her business to include a line of digital posters which are equally popular!

I received a Two Initial Sign and a Special Dates Artwork  to help facilitate my review.  Andrea allowed me to pick the color of my Two Initial Sign, and since I live in a Dark Brown and Gray Log House, I decided to go with the red sign so it would really Pop out and add some pizzazz to my house!  You can see in the picture that it almost looks vintage with the dark colors and that bright red-LOVE IT!

Photobucket

Each sign is handmade on weathered and worn wood, so no two signs are alike, even if by chance they were to include the same initials!  The sign is 12" x 5.5" x .75" in size, with 45 degree angled corners, and you can see for yourself how beautiful it is!  I love that she signed and dated the back so that it is an "original," and I took a picture of the sign on my own piece of weathered wood so you can see how authentic her signs are!
Photobucket

Turquoise is one of my favorite colors so it was a super easy choice when it came to picking the Special Dates Artwork!  


Photobucket



There were various ways to arrange the dates, but I decided to put our anniversary first, then do the birthdays starting with my husband, then me, and from the oldest to youngest from there!  It is such a gorgeous poster, and the website has options where you can either go to a printing website and pay to have it printed and shipped, or you can simply print yourself which is the option I chose!

Signs by Andrea has many more signs in different sizes and shapes as well as different posters, so head on over and check them out for yourself on the website!  You can also follow Signs by Andrea on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest to stay socially connected and pin her awesome pics!  Andrea is offering my readers a  10% Discount off of a wood sign or Special Dates Printable order at Signs By Andrea which expires 5/16/12.  So hurry on over and enter the code WildCrazy10 at checkout to receive your discount!

Disclaimer:  Many thanks to Signs by Andrea for the products I received to facilitate this review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. Please do your own due diligence when making decisions on purchasing something..  

14 comments:

  1. I really like the carved heart with initials sign. Too cute!
    kirbycolby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Customize a Family sign!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the family name sign and the baseball sign. I think my hubby would love that in the backyard. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the wedding decor sign because I'm getting married this fall and I'd love to display it at our reception table!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also posted a comment here": http://mywildcrazylife.blogspot.com/2012/05/oopsie-daisy.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to also own Twinkle Twinkle little star artwork

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like http://signsbyandrea.com/designs/twinkle-twinkle-little-star

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the 'being a family' sign!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She actually recently made me customized signs that said "Mother of the Groom" and "Mother of the Bride" on them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I left a comment on your "I need your feedback please!" post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the Monogram Initial Sign w/Name Overlay

    Dancehottie1621 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like her custom signs :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liket he valentines day sign
    lovefool827 (at) yahoo (dotcom)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!