Thursday, June 21, 2012

Any Excuse will do: Dress up year round with Costume Discounters!





As a mother of four children ages 3-13, I don't even bat an eye if I share my dinner table with Cinderella, a superhero, or a cowboy!  I have learned that my children often need zero coaxing to get them to dress up, and I love watching and listening to where their imagination takes them.

Sometimes we hodge-podge together a costume, but we also have a nice array of costumes that we have collected over the years:  fairy outfits, vampires, skeletons, pirates, Cinderella, and an Avatar.  When I said we like to play dress up, I meant it!

I would love to share with you Costume Discounters.  They offer a huge selection of costumes for babies, infants, toddlers, children, and adults year round at a fraction of the cost you would pay in the store.  What's even better is I don't have to stand in a store with four eager children and look through already picked through costumes only to find out the store doesn't even have the one they wanted.

Photobucket

They carry such a large selection that even if your child or toddler has a certain costume they HAVE to have,  they will see at least 3 others they want equally as much.  Mika, my youngest and I had a blast looking at all the toddler costumes.  The website is in easy categories so you can decide if you want to view all costumes, superheros, Disney, etc, as you browse.

The costume Mika selected, the toddler Buzz Lightyear costume was labeled a size 3T-4T, and I was a bit nervous since he typically wears a 5t now.  The costume was made in a jumpsuit style with a stretchy material so while it would have easily fit a smaller child with room to grow, it still fit Mika perfectly.

The costume is well-sewn, easy to put on/take off, and retails for only $36 but is on sale now for $29.59.  Since Buzz Lightyear has been making a daily appearance at my table, in my bed, and basically everywhere else for that matter, I am very impressed with how well it is holding up.  My other three have already selected the costumes they want, and I feel very comfortable buying them for the kids!

You can view the large selection of costumes at Costume Discounters and follow them @CostumeDiscount on Twitter.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

19 comments:

  1. Great photos!! MY KIDS LOVE TO DRESS UP YEAR ROUND TOO! THANKS FOR SHARING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I have a four year old who is mad about Buzz Lightyear. I am a new follower via GFC. Thanks for following me too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck! How adorable is that. I love me some Buzz!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so cute, I love the costume!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Buzz Lighter costume is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your review is perfectly timed. We have a team at work and just started talking about what we will be doing for halloween this year!

    SHEILATF52 AT YAHOO DOT COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! i'd love this place for my little guy too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Glad I found you on the Blog Hop. I joined you as Kathy B.
    Please come by. your always welcome, http://www.southernmadeintheshade.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My girls love to dress up also. Thank you for the information on this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I bet my nephew would love to have something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey There. I found your weblog the use of msn. That is an
    extremely neatly written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I'll definitely comeback.
    my website - special occasion dresses

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute is he as Buzz!!

    The Rafflecopter calls me 'Margot' since it is accessing my facebook where I am 'Margot Core'; the Rafflecopter connects to this

    email: annazed10 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is too cute! I love how big his smile is!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet photos! My neices love dress-up too! My mom always had a closet full of "Costumes" for them to enjoy at Grandmas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this! My 5 year old son has several costumes and on any given day, he will wear one - Darth Vader, Buzz Lightyear, Spiderman. It's fun for him and inspires him to use his imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute costume and your son is very cute! my 3 year old grandson would love it...he is a big fan of buzz lightyear!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!