Friday, June 15, 2012

Lovies and Stuffed Animals for All Ages with Aurora & Co!

Aurora and Co

My girls and even my youngest son are always wanting new stuffies of one sort or another.  Additionally, they each have a favorite stuffie they just can't sleep without.  Mika has a bear named Bean and he wears shorts, a Cars shirt and roller skates by day and a cloth diaper at night time since Mika wears cloth diapers.  Suzannah has a cat named William.  Actually, this is William the 3rd since the first two have been loved for so long they are in the infirmary in my closet.   Gracie has a dog holding a heart, and honestly they would rather get a new stuffie than a new toy any day of the week!
Image




When I was contacted about doing a review about a new line of stuffies from Aurora and Co, I  was ecstatic!  I knew this was a perfect review for us!    We received the Toucan to help facilitate our review, and he is super cute!  
Photobucket

He is soft, but has noise makers in him like crinkly paper and is very eye appealing because of all the great colors!  Mika is a little older to be chewing on things, but I think this is soft enough to also be a great toy when babies are teething or in the chewing stage!


Photobucket



Head on over to the Aurora World Website to get in on all the fun.   I promise your kids will love this site!  They have every stuffed animal imaginable!  You can also access them on Facebook and Youtube!


Disclaimer: Many thanks to Aurora &  Co  for the product I received to try. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. Please do your own due diligence when deciding to purchase! 

25 comments:

  1. Those are really cute. I love the bright colors they will keep anyone happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love the bright color and their size. They aren't too big or too small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute....my son would love one!!! Very colorful and playful!!

    http://mommieagain.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that they have so many different animals that are hard to find elsewhere! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sensory toys, my little guy would love these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the great review! my son also has his favorite stuffie for sleeping.. a dog that belonged to his granny *love*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that they are cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. What adorable little creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bright textured colors the fact while they make noise it quiet like crinkly paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The toys are adorable! These would be great for little ones as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. those are adorable my boy would love that

    ReplyDelete
  12. How silly is it for a grown woman to like these? lol I actually am a cat fan, so I like the stuffed cat called Tux.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are too cute! I have a couple nephews who would love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable! My boys are older now and soon to be married... I'm hoping to get back into the stuffed animals with my grandbabies one day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like these towels so many styles something for everyone.
    Me4Wrest@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the bright colors of these too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. aurora makes such cute products.they are so bright and colorful and any child would love them

    ReplyDelete
  18. The stuffies look very cute! I especially like the hedgehog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Howdy would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!
    Feel free to surf my homepage ; website

    ReplyDelete
  20. Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger,
    and I was wondering your situation; we have developed some nice practices and we are looking to trade methods with others, be sure to shoot me an email if interested.
    Feel free to visit my blog ; hidden litter box furniture

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also go to see this weblog on regular basis to obtain updated from newest information.
    My web site - tent

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!