Monday, June 11, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight & Review Kor Hydration Vessel

Kor Water Vessel Review and Sponsor Spotlight


We drink a lot of water at our home just because of how good it is for the body.  I also can't complain about expense when we are drinking water, so it really is a great thing all around.  Additionally, my husband likes to take a thermos of water to work so he can drink it when he gets thirsty.  We know how refreshing our well water tastes compared to city water, especially with our filter, so he prefers to carry his own in to work.

Kor offers a selection of water vessels to suit almost any need.  Their mission is to protect and preserve water because it is a fundamental in life.  They help with everything from ocean protection, global water crisis, watershed protection, and container recycling!  They give back to various causes, and are just a charitable organization in general.

KOR Aura (750 mL)
I received a Kor Aura Hydration Vessel in order to assist with my review.  I was very thrilled because it came right at the time my husband received notice that rules at work were changing.  They can no longer bring in any restaurant bought food, and their lunch box and water vessel must be clear.  The Kor Aura Hydration Vessel definitely meets this requirement.

It comes in clear black, clear pink, clear blue or clear green, holds 750 ml, and is BPA free!  It has an ergonomic shape to it so to make it easier for those with arthritis or carpal tunnel, has a hygienic spout so that the area you drink from is always protected by the cap when you aren't drinking from it, and the spout itself is large enough to hold large ice cubes, yet still helps prevent splashing!


Photobucket

I have to admit I actually grudgingly gave my husband this vessel because it is so cool.  I love the color, love the feel of it, and yes, I love how the spout feels on my lips.   The price is right too at right under $15 for this vessel, so it is definitely something I would recommend to others.  They also carry several other vessels to choose from and  they even sell Eboost and Nuun which can be added to your water!

You can grab a Kor Hydration Vessel of your very own or read more about their charitable causes on the website as well as Facebook and Twitter.  I am thrilled to tell you that Kor has graciously offered one My Wild Crazy Life Reader a Kor Aura Hydration Vessel of their very own! You can enter the Giveaway here!

Disclaimer: Many thanks to Kor  for the product(s) I received to facilitate this review. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. Please do your own due diligence when making decisions on purchasing something.

9 comments:

  1. I've been in the market for sustainable hydration vessels and have been sorely disappointed with what's available in my local stores. Thank you for sharing KOR with me! I can't wait to get my hands on one!
    As a side note: Your husband's work rules on food are intriguing. There must be a large amount of distrust between employees and executives in order to enforce such stringent regulations. You sure have my eyebrows wagging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is neat. I shared it on my Google + for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like the perfect on the go water bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This wold make the perfect Father's Day gift for my hubby! He needs his own cup, that is not pink!lol
    lovemyhnk@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. water bottles that are pretty colors and esy...right up my ally

    ReplyDelete
  6. the company's mission is great and they really do follow through with the idea of good, lasting design with their different volume options and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the colors to choose from & you can use large ice cubes...looks really sleek & modern

    ReplyDelete
  8. This water vessel sounds very useful! I can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!