Friday, June 29, 2012

Take Beauty Rest to a Whole New Level with Sleep'n Beauty

Years ago, a friend of mine was telling me about how she uses a silk pillowcase to sleep with, and how much she loved it.  She was a little older than my mother, got her hair done at the salon once a week, and apparently she loved how nicely her hair kept all week long sleeping on silk compared to a regular pillow case.  I didn't think much of it then, but now that my hair is curly and takes me over an hour to blow dry straight and flat iron, I am interested in any product that will allow me to get more than a day out of my style.

Additionally, I have recently been reading up on the wonderful effects that silk has on skin and aging, and my curiosity was more than piqued!  Sleep 'N Beauty offers elegant, gorgeous 100% pure mulberry silk pillowcases in the most beautiful packaging!  Plastic Surgeons have been able for years to tell people what side of the bed they sleep on based on the lines on their face, and it is those sleep lines that become permanent wrinkles.  Now with this pillowcase, you can kiss bed head good bye and banish wrinkles all while getting your beauty sleep!
Photobucket
I was blessed to receive a Sleep 'N Beauty a 100% Silk Pillowcase in an elegant gift box to facilitate my review.  The box is truly more beautiful than it can ever come out in pictures.   I love sleeping on this pillow case for several reasons:  it is anti-aging,  no more creased skin in the mornings, hypo-allergenic, and my hair looks amazing in the mornings.  Sadly for me, my wonderful husband has found this case and claimed it for his own.  We finally agreed to share it, and on the 3-5 nights he works a week (depends on the week), I get to sleep on my great pillow case.  He gets the other nights which is a true testament of my love for him since I don't want to share this awesome case!
Photobucket

You can read more about these pillowcases on the Sleep 'N Beauty website, Facebook, and Twitter.   


Disclaimer: Many thanks to Sleep 'N Beauty for the products I received to try. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. Please do your own due diligence when deciding to purchase

53 comments:

  1. reduces wrinkles? I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Soft mesh laundry wash bag.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned that you can get a soft mesh bag to protect the silk pillowcase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNEW I really wanted a silk pillowcase for my hair and my skin, but this one is awesome! I learned that 99% of people sleep on cotton, which not only dries out our hair and skin, but also absorbs many of the expensive creams I use at night to make me 'gawjus'. What a waste!

    Thanks so much for this...my fingers will be crossed until the end of the giveaway! :)

    h4schaffer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. pillowcases are made from the highest quality 100% mulberry silk and provide the slip and softness required to prevent sleep creases and bed-head.

    debbie jackson,
    djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, cotton absorbs moisture so it is absorbing my night cream, not my face! The silk does not absorb the creams. (on top of avoiding sleep wrinkles! I'm in!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the silk sheets and the silk eye mask
    snugles4433@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I learned that high quality silk is often referred to as silk charmeuse.

    alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the 100% mulberry silk eyemask! Fingers crossed I win, I want to reduce those wrinkles, lol!

    email: monicamezaa@yahoo.com
    rafflecopter name: Mona Zavala

    Thanks so much xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. During the restful sleep hours, skin makes new cells twice as fast as during the time that we are awake

    ReplyDelete
  11. i learned that its made from mulberry silk.
    flyergal82 AT (yahoo) /dot/ %com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Most folks sleep on cotton and it absorbs moisture while silk does not, thus you're getting the benefits!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I learned that our skin gets more fragile and sleep lines take longer to disappear, eventually turning into permanent wrinkles!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like the Soft mesh laundry wash bag

    ReplyDelete
  15. A silk fiber the same diameter as a fiber of steel is stronger than the steel. I had no idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the 100% mulberry silk eyemask

    safety_chick@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Friction from sleeping on cotton pillowcases causes hair breakage and bedhead, that's something I never knew!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I learned that the sleep creases on your face are an indication of the damage done to your face when sleeping on cotton pillowcases.

    I had no idea!

    Thank you for this opportunity :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I learned that cotton can absorb the moisture that can be beneficial to your skin. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  20. that pillows can cause hair damage and breakage.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Made from high quality mulberry silk and is very delicate to wash.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I learned that your body makes skin cells twice as fast than when your awake!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Learned that the soft mesh laundry washing bag protects the very delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  24. They listed many doctors supporting the statement that 'sleeping on a silk pillowcase inhibits and reduces wrinkles caused by sleeping'

    ReplyDelete
  25. i would love the sleep mask

    theresa j

    ReplyDelete
  26. this will help your skin and hair from being dry i learned

    ReplyDelete
  27. I learned that silk doesn't absorb moisture

    ReplyDelete
  28. i love their product is 100% chemical free

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love that these are machine washable.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I've never heard of this either but it sounds great. I love milk alternatives and will but this on my next shopping trip. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love that it helps control hair breakage and damage!

    ReplyDelete
  32. The soft laundry wash bag looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  33. i did not know that cotton pillow cases could cause skin damage

    ReplyDelete
  34. slept 20 years by the time we're 60!

    ReplyDelete
  35. silk pillowcases are made with 19 momme, 100% mulberry silk

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the silk mask!
    MonjaBlue(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Cotton pillowcase cause skin damage, hummmm, interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Ah heck I don't need expensive makeup or skin products I just need one of these pillows!Lol!
    Seriously this is all natural,undyed,chemical free,mulberry silk and the easiest anti-aging solution.Plus it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  39. When you sleep, your skin makes new cells twice as fast...
    Seems like I need to sleep more.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I never knew "sleep creases" from the pillow was actual skin damage! eek!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I learned that Silk pillowcases are recommended by Plastic Surgeons, Aestheticians, and Dermatologists.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like the 100% mulberry silk eyemask

    ltlbit1@hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. cotton can cause skin damage?? Weird!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love that it reduces wrinkles and prevents skin damage

    ReplyDelete
  45. I learned that crease lines from cotton pillowcases are an indication that it's done damage to your face... crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I never really considered that we spend an entire third of our lives sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I never knew that there was something to prevent the creases in skin while sleeping! I thought all fabric and pillows did that.

    Katie Wurn
    kpopjunki.blogspot@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!