Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Verb Hair Products: Professional Green Products!

I have a few splurges in life: coconut water for hydration a few times a week, great coffee beans because I want great tasting coffee, and when it comes to my hair, I want it to look good.  However, I prefer that it look good while keeping Mother Earth first.  

Verb hair products do just that!  The line of products began in a local salon in Austin, and these products only cost $12 each!  While these products may be inexpensive, they certainly don't work like most inexpensive products.  They stand up to the rigors of the runway, yet don't have any harmful products and have UV protectants in them! 




Verb Product lineup

I was blessed to receive the Verb Hydrating Shampoo and the Verb Styling Cream to help with my review.  Both of these products smell so nice.  They remind me of the scent of lotion that has Shea butter in it.  It's not overwhelming, but I can still smell that wonderful fresh Shea scent during the day.

Photobucket


The Verb Hydrating Shampoo does a good job getting my hair clean, and I used a simple cucumber goat's milk conditioner on it afterwords to help comb through my curls.  Only on very rare occasions do I ever blow dry my hair so my curls don't get anymore frizzy than what the humidity in the South leaves them.

Photobucket


So, after I had dried my hair with a hair towel I added a good dollop about the size of a silver dollar of the Verb Styling Cream  to my curls focusing most of the cream from my ears down.  

Photobucket


After I let my curls air dry, the end result was nice curls that weren't all frizzy and smelled great all day! These products are good for straight hair, different shades of color, and even product treated hair.  I love these products and give them a thumbs up! You can find out more about them and their other products on The Verb website , Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and The Verb Blog.  


Disclaimer: Many thanks to Verb for the products I received to facilitate my review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. Please do your own due diligence when deciding to purchase! 

25 comments:

  1. I have really been struggling lately with hair products. I can't seem to find the right one! Maybe I'll give Verb a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound like great products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally sold on the UV protection! I am a blonde and frequently dye my hair unnatural colors and I hate having it run and lighten up in the sun. Great products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my hair can get rather picky with what it likes so i'm always on the look out for new products to try. This one sounds really interesting, not only for the UV but for the amount of hair types its for. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound like awesome products! And from a web designer's point of view, the graphics on them are absolutely perfect as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to try the shampoo.
    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice review. These sound like interesting products.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of Verb before, they may be worth giving a try. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I appreciate a company who puts mother earth first -- I get so angry when people and corporations don't acknowledge there is a problem! Thank you, Verb, for caring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These sound wonderful - I will have to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I need to try this, have naturally curly hair that I cannot find the right product for, the more humid it is the kinkier it gets! I like that it has Shea Butter in it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds interesting. They wouldn't happen to also be made with organic ingredients would they??

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome review! thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that they don't contain parabens and sulfates, and are made in the U.S.!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These sound very cool! I don't recall ever hearing about UV protectant in haircare.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These sound really nice! I've been frustrated with my shampoo/conditioner lately and would love to try something else. I think I'll have to go check out their website...
    =)
    ssqueakert at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Never heard of them before now! I would love to try out their Shampoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like the idea that these were created in Austin- sounds like the creators really know what humidity can do to hair. It would be perfect for me in New Orleans.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for introducing us these products ... I had not heard of them. I really believe that we have to search out "green" products ... especially body care products because our skin absorbs the stuff in these products. If that stuff is toxic ... well ... that's not good. So products that are earth-friendly are also good for us. Thanks!
    Sml Footprints
    reducefootprints at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that these products have UV protection because, as my hair is color-treated, the sun is especially hard on my hair. It would be great to feel comfortable going out in the sun in the summer without a hat.

    ReplyDelete
  21. These sound like great products!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yes, i do love the scent of shea in my bath products.

    ReplyDelete
  23. i have never heard of this brand before...would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Would love to try these products!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good day very cool website!! Guy .. Excellent .
    . Amazing .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?
    I am satisfied to find numerous helpful information here within the publish, we need work
    out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. .
    . . . .

    Lab Safety Goggles
    Here is my web blog Lab Safety Goggles

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!