Monday, June 4, 2012

Yhoti-Earn Cash While Shopping-Count me in!

Yhoti

A while back I briefly mentioned a great new online store I had stumbled across, and I want to share a little more with you today!   It is really great opportunity to earn some money while doing what I have to do anyways:  shop.



I can go to Yhoti, choose from over 300 stores to shop in, and I can earn a percentage back while doing so!  It has a great daily deal aspect to it, so as you are browsing which store to shop at you can see how much percentage you get back that day just for shopping.  For example, if I shop at Corkcicle today, I get 6% cash back while I get 2% back for shopping at Sears or Kohls!  I don't know about you, but with four kids, I have to do a good amount of shopping, and it gives me a thrill to do so from the cool comfort of my home AND get paid to do so!

Additionally, I have joined Yhoti's Blogger Program where I will be helping spread the word, etc. Anyone interested in earning money while you shop, or maybe inquiring about the Yhoti blogger program, simply jump over to the Yhoti website and sign up.  Sign ups are free, very easy, and I bet when you start seeing the great stores and things they offer, you will be browsing away as I have been!

Disclaimer: I am part of the Yhoti blogger program where I will receive compensation. However, all opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. Please do your own due diligence when making decisions on purchasing something.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how interesting. I do a bit more online shopping these days than I used too, so this might be worth checking out.

    Lauren from
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!