Thursday, July 12, 2012

Beat the Summer Heat with Eco Vessel Water Bottle!

I can't say this has been the hottest Summer I have ever endured in the Southern heat, but it is definitely in the top five.  It is just sweltering and staying hydrated has become a must rather than a matter of sheer enjoyment.  I have always been a "drinker" so I have no trouble getting enough coffee, tea (both sweet and unsweet), sodas, etc; however, water consumption is just a struggle for me.  I have found that using a water bottle with a straw that holds several cups of water in it really helps me get my water quota in.

Eco Vessel offers 100% recyclable, bpa free water bottles made from sustainable materials.  You can feel good knowing you are saving the planet and landfills while enjoying your water since sadly over 80% of disposable water bottles aren't even recycled!  Eco Vessel also gives back to the community and supports organizations such as Water for People and The Unicef Tap Project.

Photobucket

I received a "Wave" Triton Eco Vessel, and I love it!  It is violet and pink so you know this ""Pinkalicious" girl loves it for that reason alone.  However, it is also light weight, easy to carry, and has a nice flip top straw so that I don't have to unscrew the top every time I want a drink of water! The great thing about the straw is the way it is designed, it doesn't accidentally open in my handbag, beach bag, or tote!  I know that I can stay hydrated while looking fabulously pink and being kind to the earth!  That's a win:win in my book!


You can find this bottle and many more on the Eco Vessel website, Facebook, and Twitter.   

Disclaimer: Many thanks to Eco Vessel for the products I received to facilitate my review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. Please do your own due diligence when making decisions on purchasing something..

80 comments:

  1. khaki is a nice guy color but I love love LOVE purple:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Violet for sure!Thanks for the cool giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would choose violet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would choose the Violet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome water bottle! All of my kids are in sports and we always need water bottles!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would choose a violet colored one if i won

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely Khaki, it's awesome. Thank you so much for this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would pick violet

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will pick violet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd like violet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the violet

    Serena Powell

    ReplyDelete
  12. violet
    caseyeve_003 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i would love a violet bottle!! they're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Purple!

    freebiegoddess03@Aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The violet is such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Violet, prettier than Khaki, well to me

    ReplyDelete
  17. i like the khaki

    yanktheese@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would choose the violet

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd choose violet. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. khaki for me.

    dani marie

    ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. violet

    s2inamug at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the violet bottle the best. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd choose violet. Tam Sweeps RC/FB

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would pick violet

    kannw27 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would chose Khaki.

    arudig at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would chose violet , thank you for the review and contest.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would choose violet. Thanks for the giveaway.

    President(dot)peaches(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would pick the violet.
    awoodssmith at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. like khaki

    brich22 at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  30. Pretty Violet is my pic..

    ltlbit1@hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would choose violet.

    jennylovesjeff (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like them both, but the violet is my favorite

    morganowl28 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. violet wilcarvic
    [at]gmail[dot[com]]

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'd choose the khaki color. ~ Angie Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  35. kinda liking the khaki. thank you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  36. I really like the Voilet but the Khaki would be my pick in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like violet.

    msurosey@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I like the khaki
    sarahyurga@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. i would get the khaki
    susansmoaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. i would get the violet

    jim.coyne2@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would choose Violet. garrettsambo@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'd probably choose violet.

    PDWinner523 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!