Friday, July 20, 2012

Cleopatra's Choice Argon Oil Review

My family suffers from varying degrees of dry skin.  My oldest son and oldest daughter have eczema that pops it's head up at the oddest times, but the rest of the time they just have "dry skin."  My husband shaves his head and depending on the time of the year he can have a really dry scalp.  For instance, we went to the beach 2 weeks ago, and even though he wore a hat, his scalp still dried out!  So we are always hydrating our skin, and moisturizers are our friend!


I have been hearing a lot of great things lately about Argon oil, so when I was given the opportunity to try out Cleopatra's Choice Argon oil, I jumped at the chance.  Most of the Cleopatra's Choice product line is vegan friendly, cruelty free, and promotes well-being!  I feel very strongly about cruelty-free products, and whenever possible I try to only purchase cruelty-free!



Photobucket



With the Argon Oil, a "little dab will do" as my Mama used to say.  I have been using oil on my curly hair for quite some time now to cut down on frizz and help my curls lay just right, but I quickly found out that I need much less of the argon oil to achieve the same results of the brand of hair oil I had been using. This is a great thing in my book since products cost money, and lasting longer is definitely great!

I put a nickle sized dab in my hand and rubbed it all over my husband's scalp.  He slept with it on, and after he showered the following morning all the dry skin was gone!  I typically pay $30 for hair oil that isn't formulated for body, and I have to use double the amount.  I can buy Pure Argon Oil for Hair and Body for $44, it lasts twice as long, and I can use it on any part of my body that needs hydration!  It may seem pricey, but it lasts a very long time, and IT WORKS!  My only wish is that it had some scent to it, since I love beautiful scents.  However, considering how well it works, scent isn't a "make it or break it" issue.

You can find this and many more products on the Cleopatra's Choice website, Facebook, and Twitter.  Hey, they are BBB approved, so why not check them out?


Disclaimer:    Cleopatra's Choice provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. Please do your own due diligence when making decisions on purchasing something.

3 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about this brand, I really want to try their oil on my daughters hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I need this. I was recommended Moroccan oil or this and I'm thinking this might be the way to go with my hair. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that sounds like a great product. Thank you for sharing this useful info!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!