Saturday, July 28, 2012

Green Wines? Yes, Please!

I have to admit that when I typically think of wine I think of things like good for my health, relaxation, dinner because it pairs well with certain dishes, etc.  It's funny how when I purchase other items, things like environmental stewardship, green, eco-friendly, and organic are of utmost importance, but I forget to think about that when purchasing wine.  Well, now you can have your wine and drink it too while feeling great about it being environmentally friendly   and organic!  So what do YOU think of when drinking that wonderful glass of wine?

what are green wines infographic wine.com
Presented By Wine.com, Purveyors of fine green Wine

Disclaimer:   All opinions written by me in this post are honest and my own.  This is a sponsored post; however, compensation received have nothing to do with my opinion.  The pictures are the sole opinion of the Sponsor!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the information on the wines. I appreciate it! Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know there were green wines! Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!