Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Nature's Sleep Slippers-So Comfy, I May Wear them Everywhere!


 I have been hot natured most of my life, so up until the last year or so, I have never worn slippers.  However, now that I am older, the hardwoods don't feel as "cushy" under my feet as they used to, so I have taken to wearing slippers and am always looking for the most comfortable pair of slippers.

Nature's Sleep is a company which provides high quality, affordable comfortable products to help people get a healthy night's sleep and allow people to wake up feeling refreshed. I absolutely love that they use sustainable practices to protect the Earth's resources while utilizing a special process that allows for higher quality at a lower cost!

I was blessed to receive a pair of pink Closed Toe Slippers from Nature's Sleep to facilitate my review. The first thing I noticed when I opened them was how very soft they are. They are so soft I have found every single member of my family sneaking and wearing them except for my husband who would if they fit him!
Photobucket


They are made of mostly cotton and polyester with a “thermoplastic rubber bottom.” I don't know exactly what that plastic is, but it is a nice heavy bottom that looks almost like it is covered in cloth. I can say without hesitation that these are the most comfortable slippers I have ever owned or worn, and I love that they are made out of memory foam!

You can find these slippers and more of their wonderful products on the Website, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!

Disclaimer: Many thanks to Nature's Sleep for the product I received to try. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions expressed in this review are honest and my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. Please do your own due diligence when deciding to purchase

41 comments:

  1. i like the mattress toppers and pet beds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their products are allergen free and use sustainable products. Look so comfy, too!
    ~Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Vitex Memory Foam Pillow.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. learned they have memory foam to fit your feet debbie jackson,
    djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want their faux down pillow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Vitex Memory Foam Pillow
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love one of their mattresses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 12" Avon Mattress

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pillows look great. I'd like to try any of them, especially the viscolite

    ReplyDelete
  10. the pet bed is great
    msboatgal at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to try the memory contour pillow

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to have the Faux Down Pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to try http://www.naturessleep.com/ProductDetails/tabid/157/ProductID/13/Default.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to try the Vitex Memory Foam pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would really like a topper for my daughter who has RA

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the 12” St. Lucia Mattress

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the vitex memory foam pillow
    klinedotpatsbcglobaldotnet

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to have the 8” St. Bart’s Mattress in queen size from Nature's Sleep because it is firm and my current sheets would still fit.
    tnrinaatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love the Viscolite Pillow!

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love to try the Visco Memory Contour Pillow.
    Thanks for this giveaway!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would LOVE the St. Cloud Luxe mattress.

    ReplyDelete
  22. micheal dale grimJuly 23, 2012 at 8:52 AM

    i like there viscolite pillows!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to have their pet bed for my dogs

    morganowl28 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. want their memory foam topper

    brich22 at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would sleep much better with their Vitex Memory Foam Pillow

    kannw27 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like their pet beds
    Damian Jarreau

    ReplyDelete
  27. I also like the Vitex Memory Foam Pillow

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the vitex memory pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the Viscolite Pillow :D

    Thank you !!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would like to have the Pet Bed w/Memory Foam.

    cgclynsg0 @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the Viscolite Pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like the Vitex Memory Foam Pillow looks comfortable.
    Me4Wrest@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. the 12 inch st. lucia matress

    jagar0047 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love to get their Pet Bed w/Memory Foam for my furbabies

    apoalillo {AT} hotmail dot com
    Alyce Poalillo

    ReplyDelete
  35. St. Cloud LUXE Mattress
    marine.mom42@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would love the Faux Down Pillow!

    jessicaahays at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'd love the Visco Memory Contour Pillow

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the pet bed with the memory foam.

    jessicabanks1721@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. The Faux Down Pillow looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!