Sunday, July 22, 2012

Original Moxie Natural Hair Care Review!

Finding great hair care products at affordable rates is always positive, right?  Finding great hair care products that are perfect for curly hair? Priceless.  Really, curly hair needs a double set or double action product:  one to help those curls lay just right and look like perfect ringlets or spirals, and one that helps smooth out hair to leave it looking gorgeous and straight while taming the wild beast!

Original Moxie Natural Hair Care has a unique take on hair.  Rather than describing it as "White, Black or Hispanic," they use a 3-D Diagnostic approach to finding the perfect hair care products for your hair.  They approach it from Density, Dryness, and Degree of Curl so they can in essence perfectly match your hair and the products you put on them!

I love that they provide all of this while utilizing the finest natural products from herbal infusions to botanical oils which treat the scalp and hair from the inside out!  In fact, many of the ingredients are organic, unrefined, and help minimize the carbon footprint of Original Moxie Natural Hair Care!

Photobucket


Alright, so now that you know all the great reasons to add this company to your list of companies that offer green, natural products, I know you are dying to know how they work, right?  Well, I will tell you how they work for me.   I received the cutest travel sizes of the Intense Quench No-Foam Shampoo and Conditioner which has a nice clean mint scent, the Just Gel Styling Concentrate which reminds me of oranges, the Oasis Moisture Gel and Shape Shifter Re-Forming Creme which have a hint which reminds me of fresh cut flowers, the Hair Bling High Shine Pomade and Straight Up Pomade, both of which are tubs of a solid that leaves the hair shiny and sleek!

For some the lack of foam may be disturbing, but suds is actually just an additive to shampoo and doesn't have anything to do with getting the hair clean so I am all good with the Shampoo, especially since I love the scent.  With naturally curly hair, I am used to using multiple products to achieve the perfect hair day, but I just added some gel to my hair following the wash/condition then allowing my hair to air dry, and my curls laid in corkscrews without all the usual frizz.  That is a great hair day in my book!

Photobucket
Not the best pic of me, but I was taking myself since the kids are gone, and it shows my hair decently!

I also loved how well the products for straightening my hair work, but it has rained here daily for over a week, and I am saving them for a non rainy day.  No matter how great the products, if I get it wet, it is curly again so I am going to have a great straight hair day again on the first non rainy day coming up!  Price-wise, these products are comparable to salon products, but are natural, mostly organic, and sulfate free so they are way better for the body!

Go ahead and check them out for yourself on the Original Moxie Natural Hair Care Website, Facebook, You Tube, and Twitter to find these products and read more about them.

Disclaimer:    Original Moxie Natural Hair Care provided me with free samples of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. Please do your own due diligence when making decisions on purchasing something.


20 comments:

  1. I had not heard of this brand before and am always trying to find all-natural hair products that actually work. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love natural hair and beauty products. This brand sounds great! Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the natural hair look, I'm not a big person of crazy styles but with frizzy hair I need /something/. I think this sounds great, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing information on my wild crazy life, i have visited your blog great post................
    Natural Products

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're hair has a very nice relaxed curl and I don't see any frizz..I have such an issue with that once I touchmy hair after it dries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This stuff sounds awesome! I'm all about natural hair care! Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hair gets frizzy also. I do not have curls like you...just frizzy. How does it work on humid days with NO rain? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i feel better when using natural products on the areas where my skin is damaged. this looks like something worth trying.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that they reuse and recycle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need sulfate-free products, because I do the keratin treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love organic products - I just wished they didn't cost so much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great info. I have stick-straight, soft hair, so I do not have the same needs as ladies with naturally curly hair have. Isn't it funny, so many of us with straight hair work on curling it and many of us with curly hair are straightening it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These products sound amazing! My hair is slowly coming back in. Last yr I had stage 2 hodgkins lymphoma so when chemo started my long hair started falling out.I had my mom shave my head.Hair is so overated!Lol! I'm ok now.I'd like my hair to have alittle curl when it comes back in. I normally have straight hair.I had a few gray hairs before and now I have lots of them.I'm 47 so I guess it comes with age.I'd like to get these for my cousin.Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love natural organic and SLS free products. I also love knowing that they work. Before reading your blog I had never herd of the Original Moxie Natural Hair care System. So thanks so much for the education this may help me with my Frizzy hair

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love trying new products.my hair gets so dry it has the consistency of hay i kid you not.these products sound really wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I definitely want to try this out on my hair. I've had problems with it for about the past five years. It just gets so frizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to try this- it sounds great and I'll be on the lookout for it!

    tridingermckee at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like how Original Moxie Natural Hair Care uses a targeted scientific approach. Thanks for the interesting and informative review!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!