Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight for Made in America Hop: Yvonne Totes






Yvonne Totes is a mother daughter business in Auburndale Wisconsin.  They boast over 20 years industrial sewing experience, all products are proudly Made in America, competitively priced, and all products come with Free Shipping.

Yvonne Totes offers various lines from gorgeous totes, chair and travel pillows, bags, purses, pouches, valances, pillows, aprons, and much much more.  They even offer whole sale and drop ship prices for companies as well as products for consumers and individuals.

I am proud to announce that Yvonne Totes is one of our generous sponsors for the Made in America Giveaway Hop.  Offered up for grabs is a Patriotic Tote by Stacey, ARV $25.  It is handcrafted in the US, as you can see it is absolutely gorgeous, and what better way to show your patriotism? Even more exciting is that $5.00 of each tote is donated to the Ladies Auxiliary for Cancer Aid and Research/Hospital Projects!!  A bag with a cause!

Patriotic Tote

You can browse all the lovely items at Yvonne Totes website while you stay tuned for the giveaway which begins July 4!

Disclaimer:  This is a straight giveaway.  I did not receive product or compensation for this post.  All opinions are unbiased, truthful and my own.  

21 comments:

  1. Love it! I wish I had seen this one sooner...need something for my July 4th stars and strips themed wardrobe. Though I saw another in her shop that would be too cute for the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love it!! I don't really have anything patriotic so this would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be a fun patriotic bag for summer time adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to show your love for your country. All those totes and bags on the site are awesome. Hard to pick just one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to find quality products that are made in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My house is decorated Americana so this fits right in with me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful bag! I really love the cell phone totes too! Very sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the tote. So cute for July

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the bag and would be great for work

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable items, I love them!

    orangestar17 @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that $5.00 of each tote is donated to The Ladies Auxillary for Cancer Aid & Research/Hospital Projects.That means a lot to me because my sister and I are both hodgkin lymphoma survivors.She is 9 yrs and I just had my 2nd clear PET scan.I knew God would heal us both! Great totes for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the designs in her shop! the bag you have pictures here is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute tote, and I love the selection of patterns available!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so happy to find that this is a female owned business and 2 that the products are made in the USA, and 3 the products are beautiful and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that this is a female owned business that makes their products in this wonderful country. And that they donate to charity

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the tote patterns and its wonderful that they are also giving back to help others with some of the proceeds.
    marypopmom@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that it is a bag with a cause...what a great way to use some of the income...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this tote! And, such a great cause, too.

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like that 5.00 will be donated

    truwinner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very beautiful and spacious bag.

    wisdompays50 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!