Friday, August 10, 2012

Awesome Savings on Nutrisystem #NSNation!

As you know I recently signed up with Nutrisystem, and the first week is going really well.  I started a week and a half ago at 280 lbs.  I decided not to wait for my food to begin two of the aspects of Nutrisystem:  8 glasses of water a day and 30 minutes of exercise a day.  They actually let you break it up into 3 ten minute segments, so it is easy to get your exercise in.  Ten minute walk after lunch, 10 minutes weeding the garden, or how about 10 minutes of strength training with some bands?  I started with my food on Sunday at 276.8 lbs, and I weighed myself this morning just for giggles.  Today I am 273.8 lbs!  This just proves that eating right, water, and exercise really does work!

Photobucket

I learned about an awesome sale Nutrisystem is running today, and it is a really great one, too.  You can get your first month 50% off!! This is really a great deal, and if you are needing to lose 30 lbs or 300 lbs, they are making it easier for you  to join!  Everyone has their own experience, but I am sharing mine and so far it is successful.  The best part:  the food selection is "normal food" and I am never hungry!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting Nutrisystem

*Nutrisystem is providing me with 4 months of free food and support service as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger program. In exchange, I will be posting each week with my progress. All thoughts expressed are my own, and my experience using the system may vary from that of other participants.*


3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your journey and thanks for sharing the deal

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so amazing congrats on the weight loss :) I love that you say its normal food I'm always worried that if I start a diet with meals it won't taste normal or I wont get a normal portion!
    Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congrats! I have never tried Nutrisystem. Looks like it works!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!