Thursday, August 23, 2012

Because you asked-pictures #NSNation



I had requests for pictures, so here they are!

Photobucket

I personally can't see much of a difference, but it took me years to put it on, so it will take more than 2 weeks to see a drastic difference! 


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting Nutrisystem

*Nutrisystem is providing me with 4 months of free food and support service as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger program. In exchange, I will be posting each week with my progress. All thoughts expressed are my own, and my experience using the system may vary from that of other participants.* 

1 comment:

  1. I actually do see a difference, especially in your face! You are doing great, keep up the good work and the after picture will be totally different!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!