Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Free Gifts #MerlotSkincare, Find out How To Get Yours Now!


Photobucket

For the very first time EVER, Merlot Skin Care  is offering free Gifts with Purchase!  Right in time for Back to School Shopping, you can get a FREE Merlot Lip Moisturizer and a travel sized Merlot Moisturizer with every purchase over $25!!!  Not good enough for you?  Okay, how about FREE SHIPPING (USA only)?  I am pretty sure I just heard a "sold" from somewhere!

Photobucket


Hey, I have to buy skincare, so why not do so when I can get some free products at the same time?  Yes, Please.  Show me where to sign up!  This offer is good through the end of August so hurry over to Merlot Skin Care, Facebook or Twitter and found out what great products you might be able use to get your free products!
Photobucket

Disclaimer:  This is a non-sponsored post.  I didn't receive any product or compensation of any kind to post this.  I am sharing this great deal simply because I choose to, and all opinions are my own.  Please do your own due diligence before you decide to purchase from company.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I've never used this brand. It must be a favorite of yours? Do you recommend any particular products? I'm always up for trying new beauty products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a good deal, esp with free shipping! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! Leave me some love with your url and I will return the favor on a random post at your blog!